170px-AFC_Bournemouth_%282013%29.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Saturday, 3rd November 2018
Premier League

Dean Court
12:30
GMT

Win by 4 and we go above them in the league.

Martial has never scored in 4 consecutive league games do is gunning for a personal record.

Be interesting to see who starts up top.

Sanchez & Lingard are back so should have some options off the bench didn’t see if any of the others were back.

Think Dalot, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Fellaini & Herrera all missed the last game.

I’d like to see him stick with the attacking line pushes gone with recently.

DDG

Young Smalling Lindelof Shaw

Matic Pogba

Rashford Mata Martial

Sanchez

Bournemouth are flying and you’d think that front 3 will give us problems feels like we will need to score 2 or 3 to win let’s hope the sloppy start won’t be back and Utd are on it from the first minute.

Sanchez starts through the middle. Been waiting for this moment

Team: De Gea, Young, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, Matic, Fred, Pogba, Mata, Sanchez, Martial.
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Jones, Herrera, McTominay, Lingard, Rashford.

Lukaku dropped from the squad

Sky sports line is saying Martial up front and Sanchez left. Surely not? Though I would put it past Jose doing something dumb like that

Mata on the wing again I mean seriously this was a bad idea 5 years ago why are we still doing it especially away from home.

The way we start dates is dreadful it’s poor preparation and is now being routinely punished by the opposition.

Lukaku injured according to Mourinho felt something in training yesterday and therefore didn’t travel.

Jenas criticising Fred for his performance which was ok but Matic is like the invisible man to pundits none of them spot him doing absolutely nothing in nearly every game.

Fred won the ball back a few times at least.

How did we not score there? Rashford ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back