Premier League: Aston Villa vs Man Utd

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Did Lindelöf go off injured at the weekend?

Apart from that change I guess it's just a case going again with the same XI assuming everyone is fit and healthy.

Villa still fighting at the bottom hung in vs Liverpool but eventually cracked we all know who the danger man is in Grealish but it's getting very serious for them now think they've picked up 1 points since the restart and are struggling for goals but they are still only 1 point from safety.

For Utd it's just a case of keep on winning put the points on the board and hope that others slip up to give us a chance to climb the table.

I just put martial in my team, expect those goals to dry up!

Jon Moss is the ref. That's the 3rd games he's done for us since the restart which feels like a lot are the refs rotating as much as they did before swear there's only about 5 of them now.

Back to the game if Villa sit off I think we'll be fine but Norwich and Bournemouth caused us problems when they pressed us we didn't look comfortable that shouldn't have gone unnoticed by opposition managers.

Villa desperate for 3 points now lose this one and they might be done.

Jon Moss is the ref. That's the 3rd games he's done for us since the restart which feels like a lot are the refs rotating as much as they did before swear there's only about 5 of them now.

I'd imagine they're trying to stop the refs travelling so much so that they don't need to use hotels and can just go home-stadium-home.

Yeah must be something like that not a fan of Jon Moss he never seems to let games flow seems to want to hand out lectures every time he stops the game for a foul.

I thought it was tomorrow, but there seems to be a fair bit of reporting on it, is it tonight?

Tomorrow 8.15 kick off UK time on Sky Sports for those who have it.

Where are people envisioning Grealish playing in a Utd side? Just read in that Pogba is supposedly open to a new contract, so where would he fit? Is Grealish a Pogba replacement or part of a plan to go 433?

I'm looking forward to this. Remember when it was almost a chore watching us play? 3-0 us.

Where are people envisioning Grealish playing in a Utd side? Just read in that Pogba is supposedly open to a new contract, so where would he fit? Is Grealish a Pogba replacement or part of a plan to go 433?
I don't think he does fit. I think he'd add depth and options for United but I don't think he's a starter in this current team. And I don't think he gives United what they now really need. He's a really good player no doubt but not really what they need.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I actually expected a change or two but quite happy we have an unchanged line up.

Iffy start Villa getting success in the air Utd struggling to build from the back all a bit to slow space is out wide but we aren’t really making the most of it.

Hopefully we get some urgency into our play after the drinks break. Villa playing well so far.

It was never a penalty. But Greenwood will quickly remove Martial as the striker in this side if we sign Sancho

That touch (with any foot) before the strike to create the space is just too hot for defenders. We really do have a serious talent on our hands here.

Don’t think it was a pen but we weren’t exactly under pressure just very sloppy.

My god that Greenwood is good he’s an absolute gem his touch to create the space for the shot was sublime.

He’s an absolute star in the making. The fact he can finish just as well with either foot is just deadly. Usually you can show players on a weaker foot but he doesn’t have one. I’m glad he’s ours!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back