Premier League 2021/22 - Southampton vs Man Utd

So he's played there about 3 times since Maguire signed because Maguire hardly misses a match.

Not everyone will always play in their favourite position if we do that everyone will be on the left wing haha!
half the trouble is we don't have a left winger! the other half is we haven't had a right winger in years (until now) :(

half the trouble is we don't have a left winger! the other half is we haven't had a right winger in years (until now) :(

Right now in our squad it's left wing central certainly the modern version of a left winger anyway all our wide players given the choice would probably go left wing over right wing apart from Greenwood.

I feel with Sancho he's probably one that we'll see play on both sides in his time at Utd as apart from Cavani who will only ever play in the middle all the other attacking players can play in 2 or 3 positions.

Just need to find a settled front 3 that works by the end of the season my guess is the hope is that will be a front 3 of Rashford Greenwood Sancho.

Right now in our squad it's left wing central certainly the modern version of a left winger anyway all our wide players given the choice would probably go left wing over right wing apart from Greenwood.

I feel with Sancho he's probably one that we'll see play on both sides in his time at Utd as apart from Cavani who will only ever play in the middle all the other attacking players can play in 2 or 3 positions.

Just need to find a settled front 3 that works by the end of the season my guess is the hope is that will be a front 3 of Rashford Greenwood Sancho.
I honestly don't think - as nice as it sounds - that will give us enough goals to mount a serious challenge

I honestly don't think - as nice as it sounds - that will give us enough goals to mount a serious challenge
United can't mount a serious challenge. City were already better and they are likely to add 30 or so goals to their team. Chelsea are better. Liverpool are going to me much improved.

With those 3 and Bruno there should be plenty of goals in the side. And you need Pogba, Fred, McT to pop up with a few each and then a couple from Varane and Maguire too.

We aren't finishing below Liverpool it isn't happening. They aren't much improved. Their problem last season wasn't conceding goals it was scoring them and there is nothing about that that has changed their midfield is too poor and they've probably lost their best midfielder.

Depends how you look at it each of them is capable of getting to 20 in all comps add Bruno to that 15-20 that's a lot of goals before you start thinking what others can add.

It obviously assumes the best in terms of development but you would imagine the club see those 3 as a potential forward line that could compete with anyone else in the world. There also needs to be co-operation between them my only issue with Rashford and Greenwood is they can be a bit of the playground ball hog head down trying to beat 2 or 3 men rather than look to work together to play a passing move that could open up the chance.

Those two need to learn to be creators as well as scorers which is what I'm hoping Sancho brings to the table.

Depends how you look at it each of them is capable of getting to 20 in all comps add Bruno to that 15-20 that's a lot of goals before you start thinking what others can add.

It obviously assumes the best in terms of development but you would imagine the club see those 3 as a potential forward line that could compete with anyone else in the world. There also needs to be co-operation between them my only issue with Rashford and Greenwood is they can be a bit of the playground ball hog head down trying to beat 2 or 3 men rather than look to work together to play a passing move that could open up the chance.

Those two need to learn to be creators as well as scorers which is what I'm hoping Sancho brings to the table.
I know what you are saying but we need someone to score 20+ league goals. that's what wins titles. of course, we might just have a secret weapon on board a plane right now...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back