Premier League 2021/22: Man Utd vs Everton ~ Sat 2nd Oct 12.30KO

I am sorry mate, I know you are a big supporter of Ole, in truth I am desperate for him to succeed too, but if you keep giving the same type of goal away that has to be on the coach.

The players are positioned correctly to stop it though. Fred just lacks the execution. The goal and previous goals we've conceded on the break from corners Fred is there to make the challenge and screws it.

Ole is in the midst of real patch of bad form. Not sure that team selection was too good when we need to build morale and confidence

Not sure he had many choices today. We played Wednesday night and then Saturday morning. You need to rotate when that's the case.

At the end of the game Fernandes was playing alongside Pogba up front. 2 of their better more creative players are playing up front? With nobody in midfield. This just isn't a good team. It has great individuals but it isn't a good team.

The players were initially in a position to stop it then three players followed the ball, nobody won it, and left Townsend on his own. Again it goes back to what I said before, either the players are not good enough or the coach is not.

Yeah Fred ballsed up on a goal but come on the rest of the game we are all over the place there’s no shape to the team especially when he put Pogba on with McTominay we are all over the place.

He just hurls on attackers there’s no one controlling the attacks in midfield think we created one chance second half which was for Sancho who hit a weak shot.

It’s not good enough every game this is happening and eventually it will cost him his job.

Not sure he had many choices today. We played Wednesday night and then Saturday morning. You need to rotate when that's the case.
Not sure what difference between starting all your best players or finishing with them is.

Also not sure why we are persisting with Greenwood on the right when we have Sancho.

Should have started Pogba left and Sancho right

Yeah Fred ballsed up on a goal but come on the rest of the game we are all over the place there’s no shape to the team especially when he put Pogba on with McTominay we are all over the place.

He just hurls on attackers there’s no one controlling the attacks in midfield think we created one chance second half which was for Sancho who hit a weak shot.

It’s not good enough every game this is happening and eventually it will cost him his job.
Unfortunately I think I agree

You do know Sancho played on the left a lot at Dortmund?

The issues second half were a result of way to many individual errors be that crap passes that give the ball away or bad runs.

Utd just need to slow it down sometimes we are 1-0 up just pass it around for a bit instead we play like it’s basketball and there’s some sort of shot clock.

He’s got to many players to keep happy this killed Lampard at Chelsea by the way Ole needs to decide what his best team is and stick with it after internationals.

We have a problem here dont we. Either the players are not good enough or they are being badly coached. It does not matter who we play in midfield, or defence, we are ripped apart on the break. The goal they had disallowed was amateur defending
Varane, Bruno, Pogba, Greenwood, De Gea, Shaw, AWB, Cavani, Ronaldo, Sancho.

No way can it be claimed those players are not good enough.

I think the reason for us being a poor team is poor coaching.

I argue the opposite with the dickheads on Twitter but on here I think I have to concede ultimately Ole will get sacked.

Varane was also drawn out of position and (not for the first time) Shaw was AWOL. Plus I'd like to have seen DDG at least make an effort to save it

Varane was also drawn out of position and (not for the first time) Shaw was AWOL. Plus I'd like to have seen DDG at least make an effort to save it

Varane was not at fault on that goal he’s in the box expecting that ball to come back in.

Shaw maybe went across to quickly didn’t see Lindelof getting over but as a defender I think he’s got to go over but he can’t allow the player to turn.

Both Grey and Doucoure should have been fouled bundled to the floor and take yellow cards might not be fair play but you have to do it. Fred, Lindelof, AWB, Shaw all had a chance to make foul to stop that goal.

As for De Gea he could have dived for the cameras but he had no chance.

Doesn’t matter how you do it but once Fred lets that ball go loose someone has to make sure the game is stopped.

We are too nice. Against City Liverpool or Chelsea the player is fouled.

We have a problem here dont we. Either the players are not good enough or they are being badly coached. It does not matter who we play in midfield, or defence, we are ripped apart on the break. The goal they had disallowed was amateur defending
Yep I think this is the biggest issue. Whoever we are putting in midfield it’s just not working. Fred and McT may well put on a few stormers against City, Liverpool or whoever but ultimately when we are chasing a game or looking to dictate they don’t have the necessary skills.

Wish Matic was a few years younger because he at least brings a modicum of control, Fred looks like a headless chicken a lot of the time and always looks rushed. Sometimes think there is a real player in McT but he has been so poor since the Leeds game where he did actually play very well.

With all the players we have we should be dismantling teams but at times we look as bad as we did a few years back when we had to play the likes of Pereira.

Ultimately we may have to get rid of Ole but it ain’t happening yet.

But that's a lot to do with the manager. He's just not learning or improving.

Should Fred really need the manager to tell him you either get the ball or take the yellow card there?

Remember our manager himself took the red to stop us conceding on the counter against Newcastle when he played.

I agree

We have 4, possibly 5 world class players.
Suppose a lot depends on how u define world class. It's a phrase that's used so frequently.
I think any player who is given that description/title is someone who would have the ability to play in 1st team for any club in the world. So yeah I'd say 4 or 5, with a few worthy teammates. As for coaching.......!

Varane was still coming back from a corner upfield. DdG did not have a hope in hell of saving that

We are too nice. Against City Liverpool or Chelsea the player is fouled.
Dont know if you are watching the Liverpool v City game but we have just seen Foden miss a chance from Silva beating about five players. He could have been fouled about four times and was not.

Yeah watching it. Wasn't a great counter attack was just a moment of magic where he's beat 4 players and put Van Dijk on his ass.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back