Premier League 2020/21: Newcastle Utd vs Manchester Utd Sat 17th Oct 8pm KO

lol.......... at half time I took 14/1 for that result because i didnt have a bet before the game :)

Funny game. Bruno had a shocker and still got his goal, and that long pass for Rashford's goal, wow. Haven't read through the comments here, but that lineup worked, as kooky as it was. I still think James and Fred should not be playing for United at all, and despite Mata being a spent force - I'd give him MOTM today. Even Shaw looked like he was playing for his spot today, getting into the box repeatedly. All of our goals were really well taken. Credit to Maguire for standing up and shaking off the hoodoo. VDB off the bench reinvigorated our attack. He should start ahead of Pogba.

Funny game. Bruno had a shocker and still got his goal, and that long pass for Rashford's goal, wow. Haven't read through the comments here, but that lineup worked, as kooky as it was. I still think James and Fred should not be playing for United at all, and despite Mata being a spent force - I'd give him MOTM today. Even Shaw looked like he was playing for his spot today, getting into the box repeatedly. All of our goals were really well taken. Credit to Maguire for standing up and shaking off the hoodoo. VDB off the bench reinvigorated our attack. He should start ahead of Pogba.
Shocker? Bruno had a goal and assist, could have had a hattrick but for Matas heel stud and missed pen. He also linked up nicely with MOTM Mata throughout the match.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back