Premier League 2020/21: Man Utd vs Fulham ~ Tue 18th May 18:00 KO

lean toward keeping him? he is going nowhere, he is superb, and an accademy player. He's been injured most of the season and has still bagged 20 odd goals from the wing. He is about the only player in our team who runs at defences. I can't believe anyone is questioning him really.
To suggest he's anything but a nailed on starter is crazy.

Even injured, he's still a starter for England. Although that will mean he misses the start of our season.

The only time I can see benefit in going for someone like Ings, is if we sell Martial. My guess is we'll make do until the follwoing season.

And a new CB is not going to win us the league, the majority of our problems are in the middle of the pitch.
Yeah, keep with our CB pairing, will work wonders

Man, u are so feckin anal it defies belief!

Got to say I do agree with Carrot regarding that term. Just stick to United or shortened to Utd. The other term is often used to mock the dead from the Munich disaster so we'll leave it with the tasteless vermin.

As for the Rashford and Kane swap I don't see why you'd get rid of Rashford and weaken a different area of the team. We'd still need to go out and buy just a different position. And we'd be sticking Kane in Greenwoods way whilst watching Rashford blossom in to a fantastic player elsewhere that we'd want to buy back for £100m in 4 years.

My apologies, I most certainly will not use that term again and will never express fault in St.Marcus ever again!

Express fault in whoever ya like fella. It's all opinions at the end of the day and I can understand why some people would move the earth to get Harry Kane. If I was looking at a player plus cash deal though i'd be trying to tempt them with Lingard/Martial + Henderson

I think Lingard might be used in the Sancho deal, I've read that in a few places.

if we wanted Kane, we wouldn't have signed Cavani up. I don't think you'd have both.

Maybe it's known Kane wants a city move, so we knew we had no chance and resigned Cavani. He's been talking up De Bruyne now.

Certainly Rashford shouldn't be going anywhere, not only is he a accademy boy, who are you going to get to replace him on the left of a front three.

If Kane has the chance to join City he'd be mad not to go there it really is that simple as annoying as it is for us to swallow they are the better option for him and basically any player right now. A club setup for success and delivering it season after season.

Talk of swap deals to me is just fantasy stuff they are so rare as you need players willing to go the other way and clubs willing to take those players if they want that player come and make an offer for him.

Express fault in whoever ya like fella. It's all opinions at the end of the day and I can understand why some people would move the earth to get Harry Kane. If I was looking at a player plus cash deal though i'd be trying to tempt them with Lingard/Martial + Henderson
Moderate when you will buddy, if we don't buy big, in several positions,we will not come near to threatening, let alone winning, major competitions for quite a while!

Nobody is above questioning, but while Rashford has played like a drain for the latter part of the season, he's one our (almost) world class players. Swapping him for a better player (Kane) only slightly improves us if you think Rashford is a CF. If he's a LW then you have Martial playing there which is a massive step down. We need more world class talent in the squad, not just a rearrangement.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back