Premier League 2020/21: Man Utd vs Everton Sat 6th Feb 8pm KO

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Utd go again after the craziness of mid week the 9-0 should hopefully have the players buzzing and brimming with confidence but this is a much tougher game.

Everton are in a strange position in the table they are very up and down in terms of form but win their 2 games in hand and they’d be joint 3rd only 2 points behind us. Their last 5 are 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats but generally close games apart from the 2-0 loss to Newcastle which just looks odd. Pickford is out for them so is Allan but new signing Josh king is available.

For Utd I read Bailly has picked up a knock in training and won’t play and Cavani is 50/50 so we might see him on the bench. It’s FA cup after this midweek so for me it’s no choice but the full strength in this one. I guess the big question will be does he trust Pogba in centre mid for this one or will he put him wide?

DDG

AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw

McTominay Pogba

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Cavani

Utd go again after the craziness of mid week the 9-0 should hopefully have the players buzzing and brimming with confidence but this is a much tougher game.

Everton are in a strange position in the table they are very up and down in terms of form but win their 2 games in hand and they’d be joint 3rd only 2 points behind us. Their last 5 are 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats but generally close games apart from the 2-0 loss to Newcastle which just looks odd. Pickford is out for them so is Allan but new signing Josh king is available.

For Utd I read Bailly has picked up a knock in training and won’t play and Cavani is 50/50 so we might see him on the bench. It’s FA cup after this midweek so for me it’s no choice but the full strength in this one. I guess the big question will be does he trust Pogba in centre mid for this one or will he put him wide?

DDG

AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw

McTominay Pogba

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Cavani
Can you pick me 6 numbers between 1-49 please?

I thought he’d gamble on the attacking line up needs a win at home to a decent side.

Not the best start struggling to find a way of getting into good positions to hurt Everton.

The space is clearly out wide our wide players need to stay out there coming inside a bit to early.

There it is wide players stay wide and chances start coming.

Great cross from Rashford and a lovely header from Cavani.

Yeah it was a worldie of a cross from Rashford and Cavani isn’t missing that one.

Shame for Pogba and us as he's been in great form.

Yep been in good form hopefully nothing serious.

Be a different game with Fred now Pogba was making great runs off the back of James getting loads of space.

Lindelof making sure there was a heart attack moment in a comfortable 45 minutes!

1 isn't enough with our defence.

What a hit from Bruno he is the Rooney replacement we’ve been crying out for.

Second goal was a huge boost second half we can drop off a little stop them getting in those channels and hopefully use our wide players to get in behind them.

Very impressed with Greenwood first half he’s made good decisions with the ball and took up clever positions to find space.

Wan Bissaka needs to get his head on been caught 2 yards behind the centre backs twice now needs to get in line and tighten up his play on the ball.

Assist like the Wan Bissaka one for Fernandes goal really shouldn't count haha!

No team in this league starts a game of football worse than us.

First 15 of each half we are consistently dreadful and it’s why we get ourselves into trouble.

Throwing that lead away is peak stupidity from us.

First goal why are we so high we know where the threat is drop off and second goal just be alert and mark the guy stood open in the box.

Lindelof has done his chances of keeping a starting position beyond this season no good. It's like his debut season again today. He hates playing against Everton.

Both goals are stupid mistakes.

Not sure it’s on either centre back as a pair we can’t push up with them in the team it isn’t a viable partnership long term one of them needs to be benched but Bailly can’t be relied on so it’s time to buy.

Fred will be lucky to avoid the hook his lack of ability in the final 3rd when chasing a goal is killer.

Any signs of improvement?
Can still see us scoring again but this Everton front line should relish playing on the shoulders of Lindelof and Maguire. This is why there will always be question marks about that pairing and why there will be clamour for Bailly to play.

Any signs of improvement?

Yeah since that mad 5 we’ve been fine Rashford had a great chance and still flying forward they’ve hardly had a kick but just so annoying to gift them those goals.

3-2 McTominay great header but looks like the keeper slipped as he dived

Not sure what goalkeeping error was worse, Olsen looked like he had his feet in cement for that McT goal.

Not sure what goalkeeping error was worse, Olsen looked like he had his feet in cement for that McT goal.

Think he slipped just didnt look like his studs gripped as he planted his foot to dive.

That’s unlucky the De Gea one was worse you can’t ever just palm it out into the 6 yard box like that catch it or properly punch it clear.

Josh King is an absolute bogey man for us he will get a chance.

Maybe time for a change but doesn’t feel like there’s an obvious change to make

Maguire trying to out do Lindelof there. Though not sure why the ref hasn't blown up.

A lucky escape.

Gotta think VAR would have overturned it though.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back