Premier League 2020/21 - Man Utd v Crystal Palace - Sat 19th Sept - 17.30 ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need players that want to play for Man Unite, and not only for a big paycheque.

Well... I saw Palace were 8/1 and I thought "yep I'm having some of that thank you very much".

The most important thing to discuss tonight is that save from De Gea they got called back

Everyone...
...before you all drown in your waterfall of despair, remember that this was the 2nd game for Palace.
When a team plays its first game against a team playing its 2nd, things can go badly.
And why would anyone bet against their own team???
Pathetic!!!

Well... I saw Palace were 8/1 and I thought "yep I'm having some of that thank you very much".
Total shite talk. If you had done that you would have spouted it earlier.
This guy is a total WUM and I don’t know why we should be listening to his shit. Why does he have mod status here?

Sorry guys but this just goes to show the point I've been making. Lack of quality.

I feel so sorry for Ole. This is going to end in him being sacked because they didn't back him.

Im going to be completely honest.

You’ve turned in to a WUM.

You’ve not mentioned the fact it was never a penalty or that it should never have been retaken you just want to wind up United fans.

I hope you can improve your behaviour but currently you are just winding people up.

Im not talking about Lindelof, I am talking about James and TFM. Rashford was useless and has been for some time, yet he never seems to be on your radar for criticism. Funny that, James had a better game than Rashford.

Rashford hit 20 goals last season carried the team for months broke his back and after lockdown started ok then fell away today he was poor just not in the game at all. So yeah he’s got a bit of good will in the bank from me James I’ve been patient but today he was not a game for his limited abilities and that to an extent falls on Ole. Was his selection a message to the board to just buy Sancho?

James did nothing after September 2019, Fosu-Mensah is a guy who had 2 terrible loan spells and I think has proven he’s nowhere near a Utd player. Has he had a good game in any clubs shirt since 2016? Lindelof it’s the same old story with him bullied by average strikers can’t play one vs one.

Not gonna lie I was fuming watching that game maybe being harsh given they didnt have a proper pre season but that is not good enough. Last 3 visits to Old Trafford Palace have secured 2 wins and a draw.

As for VAR if the Pogba incident isn’t a foul when a player steps on his foot by accident that stops him running forward how can you give the handball? VAR has changed the rules for 5e worst to the point where the ref has to give a penalty for that handball that is totally accidental but can’t give a penalty for accidental fouls.

The most important thing to discuss tonight is that save from De Gea they got called back

Pathetic isn’t it by the rule book it’s the right call but the rules cannot exist with VAR might as well stop saying it’s a penalty and just give a goal. It’s making it near impossible for a keeper to save a penalty he’s inches off the line the retake is a joke.

Wonder if we should try and bring Zaha back?

Game was setup perfectly for him today but don’t think he’d work for us think the 4-4-2 they play fits him well he’s just up top battling with defenders one vs one on the break he wouldn’t get that scenario very often at Utd.

Everyone...
...before you all drown in your waterfall of despair, remember that this was the 2nd game for Palace.
When a team plays its first game against a team playing its 2nd, things can go badly.
And why would anyone bet against their own team???
Pathetic!!!
Good point my mate

Im going to be completely honest.

You’ve turned in to a WUM.

You’ve not mentioned the fact it was never a penalty or that it should never have been retaken you just want to wind up United fans.

I hope you can improve your behaviour but currently you are just winding people up.
No I don't. You want to make excuses for a team that isn't good enough.

So it wasn't a penalty. How many penalties have United been awarded over the years that weren't penalties!

Why do I have to be all sweetness and light? When actually I can see that once again the fans are letting down their fans? As they have pretty much every year since Fergie retired.

No it's not, that's the distraction. What is really important is the fact Palace were better than us in every department. We were so poor it's unbelievable.

Everyone I was with could not believe how bad United were. These are pretty much all internationals. A couple of them supposed superstars. Yet not one of them put in a decent performance.

No passion, no plan.

No it's not, that's the distraction. What is really important is the fact Palace were better than us in every department. We were so poor it's unbelievable.

Everyone I was with could not believe how bad United were. These are pretty much all internationals. A couple of them supposed superstars. Yet not one of them put in a decent performance.

No passion, no plan.

The better team won from start to finish Palace were miles better than us in every area of the pitch I do worry that teams have us worked out. Put us under pressure from the start we crumble sit off us and we’ll pummel you. Every team is applying pressure now and they’re getting results Utd have to find a way of coping with that.

The penalty stuff was a joke but that’s the rules being a joke when VAR is used to enforce them.

Couldn’t agree more.
United pay 10ths of millions for players that don’t show any signs passion or desire to want to win or play for United

The better team won from start to finish Palace were miles better than us in every area of the pitch I do worry that teams have us worked out. Put us under pressure from the start we crumble sit off us and we’ll pummel you. Every team is applying pressure now and they’re getting results Utd have to find a way of coping with that.

The penalty stuff was a joke but that’s the rules being a joke when VAR is used to enforce them.
This is the problem with this sort of game. I went into it thinking however many players we need at a push as long as we get sancho we will be ok. By the end of the game I am thinking we need sancho, a centre back, a left back, a holding midfield player, and possibly a striker.

This is the problem with this sort of game. I went into it thinking however many players we need at a push as long as we get sancho we will be ok. By the end of the game I am thinking we need sancho, a centre back, a left back, a holding midfield player, and possibly a striker.

Oh yeah 1 player was never going to totally change things but I think a Sancho level attacking player helps close the gap to the top but yeah other areas need addressing too before we can think about getting back on top.

As expected, their 6th game, our second. They need more minutes. Sluggish

We need a CB more than LB. I assume Greenwood didn't start as a message for his off season behaviour

We need a CB more than LB. I assume Greenwood didn't start as a message for his off season behaviour

Think Ole hinted pre game that he felt Greenwood needed a proper rest as he tried to pull him out of the England games but the FA wouldn’t play ball. Had the game gone differently we might not have seen him at all yesterday.

Need a winger first ;)

Greenwood was the only game-changing option off the bench. If the game was wasn't won by the 65th minute, what option would have changed the outcome, James? The cupboard is bare.

We have a 15 game unbeaten run coming up, so I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back