Premier League 2020/21 Man Utd v Aston Villa 1st January 20.00 ko

Great win the team are absolutely buzzing right now fighting for each other it really is great to see.

1-1

What a dumb goal to give away it’s their free kick and our entire team is sleeping reminds me a lot of that Spurs one earlier this season.

Been rubbish second half so far.
There’s another team on the pitch you know. You can’t just say it’s been a shit half because everything is t going our way. A neutral would say different.

For sure in recent times United have a certain metal and determination about them not witnessed since Fergie retired. It's exciting to watch us again and there is room for optimism, especially as the squad will be further invested in during the next 2 windows.
But, shoo...... dont tell Sideshow, he will likely start a thread about the domestic treble o_O

There’s another team on the pitch you know. You can’t just say it’s been a shit half because everything is t going our way. A neutral would say different.

Of course there’s 2 teams but we were rubbish at the start of the second half it was an end to end game great fun to watch but after half time it was one way traffic as we couldn’t get a grip on the game.

Getting back in front almost instantly was a big lift as it totally destroyed their momentum and Utd finished strongly.

I think Ole got his subs bang on used them to change the game sent Matic on to disrupt them and break the game up also to look after the ball better than McTominay was and then used James to stop their RB getting forward so easily which was causing a problem.

Think I tipped Villa to go down this season but the signings they’ve made have made a massive difference they look a really good side.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back