Premier League 2020/21: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United

AWB is having a nightmare.

They're exploiting that right hand side at every opportunity at the moment.

I know this will be unpopular but I really don't think a win today does United much good. They need a loss like in January to force transfers.

I know this will be unpopular but I really don't think a win today does United much good. They need a loss like in January to force transfers.

I understand the sentiment but it genuinely doesn't matter if the money isn't there.

3 points on the board and start building some momentum is what we need. This team is easily good enough for the top 4 and if money is there in January then we can spend.

I'd have Martial off for whoever you want. One magic moment and he's been awful since.

Glad i've got him in every dream team possibly could.

I understand the sentiment but it genuinely doesn't matter if the money isn't there.

3 points on the board and start building some momentum is what we need. This team is easily good enough for the top 4 and if money is there in January then we can spend.
No that's absolutely fair and a really good point. I do think they need a jerk in to life though.

Wtf is Lindelof playing at there. I swear I want to make about 7 subs.

Give over mate signings will not be made because we lose a game.

That Bruno deal was happening whether we beat Burnley or not.

Trossard has hit both posts and the bar now.

This side has some serious issues Brighton players winning every single race we look absolutely shattered.

One of that front 4 needs to come off for either McTominay or VDB fresh legs needed get some control of this game.

Why don’t you boys just focus on the game?... and resist tapping away.
Is your club that uninteresting that you need a distraction?

There's always breaks of play and I have the website open sitting at my laptop watching the TV. Not really a distraction at all.

And most of it is venting frustration at the performance. Usually you'd do such in the pub but it's a 12:30 kick off.

Looks like 3-4-3 it had to change they were killing us down our right side.

Just can’t get on the ball as soon as we push up they hit us in behind with speed it’s a big problem.

100th minute winner. 4 minutes after the final whistle had already gone. I can't deal with this season already.

Absolute shambles of a performance but got away with robbery.

3 points all that matter.

Bruno had a shocker but then wins the game with a clinical penalty.

They closed the bet as settled and a loss? :confused:

Didn’t you have Bruno first scorer or was it just a straight score bet?

If it’s a score only bet they’ll open it again and pay out someone jumped the gun paying out on 1-2

Didn’t you have Bruno first scorer or was it just a straight score bet?

If it’s a score only bet they’ll open it again and pay out someone jumped the gun paying out on 1-2
I also had a single just on the score

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back