Sideshow Bob

9EB68114-8E87-48C6-A939-4399F04DD5C3.png
v
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 24th November 2019
Premier League
Bramall Lane
16:30 GMT

Wonder if we will go 3-5-2 to try and counter their formation?

If McTominay is out I can see Pereira being pushed back into that position if Matic isn’t totally fit. Then maybe James or Lingard behind Rashford and Martial. Also if Williams doesn’t start ahead of Young then it’s not great.

Hard to tell if McTominay will be back the talk was anything from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on how serious it was I don't remember seeing anything about him being back in training but I saw a post saying Dalot, Tuenzebe & Shaw are all back in training, doesn't mean they're ready to play though. Is Matic even fit at the moment? Young is back from his ban will he come back in or will Williams keep his spot personally I'd keep Williams in.

Taking anything here for me is a positive they've got a very settled line up the one positive for us is they'll be missing their first choice keeper as he's on loan from Utd which might unsettle them a bit.

They're going to be very hard to break down they've shown that this season they are brilliantly drilled in their formation they stay very compact don't give you and space to play but they do lack cutting edge so they'll be looking to invite Utd on to them and counter us which is the opposite of where we want to be really.

I think we will see the 3-4-1-2 formation I'd give James a rest and start him from the bench and try to use him as an impact player in this game he's played a lot of football in the first half of the season.

DDG

Lindelöf Maguire Rojo

AWB Matic Fred Williams

Periera

Rashford Martial

Pogba, McTominay & Rojo all out.

Matic being considered but lacks match fitness.

With Rojo out that might mean no back 3 as we don't really have anyone to play the left side of the 3 although Maguire has previous in that position with England.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So what minute is Jones going to injure himself?

Think it’s a good team and probably the best we could put out. Glad Williams starts, was thinking maybe Garner would as well but not to be this week.

Quietly confident with this one with Rashford, Martial and James in good form.

That line up. Disgraceful.

Sorry but I kind of want a beating here. Bring in Poch please. Don't miss this opportunity for the sake of a manager who's going to fail.

So so bad. Pereira and Fred’s passing has been horrendous. We deserve to get pumped playing like this.

I would go Garner and Tuanzebe on/Pereira and Jones off. Jones is a big lad but is being bullied.

That line up. Disgraceful.

Sorry but I kind of want a beating here. Bring in Poch please. Don't miss this opportunity for the sake of a manager who's going to fail.

This the second time in less than a year you’ve wished losses on United?

So so bad. Garner for Jones, and Lingard/Mata for Pereira. I can’t believe that I’m advocating Lingard/Mata but that’s how unimpressed with Pereira.

I would go Garner and Tuanzebe on/Pereira and Jones off. Jones is a big lad but is being bullied.

I think we need the extra man in the middle to try and wrestle back some control. We’re getting run over everywhere at the moment. I’d sacrifice the extra defender

Sad to think but I can’t see anything changing in the second half, this feels very much like the West Ham and Newcastle games. They want it much much more and we are so lethargic and poor.

The only player who gets more than 1/10 in that half is De Gea.

I don't really get his obsession with Pereira thh. But I guess if you don't have mct, pogba and matic you are going to have a problem in midfield

I don't really get his obsession with Pereira thh. But I guess if you don't have mct, pogba and matic you are going to have a problem in midfield
He should be nowhere near midfield. If we are going to play him it has to be higher up the pitch but in a midfield two? No way. But needs must. However even with McTominay in there I couldn’t see it being any different.

Let’s just hope for a reaction early on in the second half.

Lingard on. That’ll help. Although back to a back four so that might be better - might.

Both their goals from poor mistakes by players we know shouldn’t be in the squad.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back