Premier League 2019/20: Man Utd vs Norwich

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Saturday 3pm kick off

Maguire joins in long injury list and there’s been illness going around too.

De Gea

AWB Lindelof Jones Williams

Fred Matic

Greenwood Periera Rashford

Martial

Don’t want to play Jones but not sure we have much choice and I think we should play Greenwood from the start as Lingard is so out of form there’s a chance we might see Mata as the 10.

Tough game this. Norwich will sit back and invite us on to them, they'll see any points as a huge success and a bonus. Team selection will be vital but then we don't have much in the way of choice really.

Fairly agreed with JSP’s selection.

We hammered them away. Norwich aren’t a team that can sit in and defend well it isn’t in their nature. So expect a comfortable win here and hopefully a confidence boost for them.

Well Ole has confirmed this morning that Maguire has trained and is in contention for the game the reports on his injury were miles off it's nowhere near as serious as was being reported just bruising causing stiffness rather than an actual muscle problem.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3-0 after 54 minutes. Cruising. Rashford with a double, I really would bet on him getting a hat-trick today.

Some breathing space. These second goals are so crucial. 3 points on the board should be all confirmed with the third and now let’s push on to get our GD up.

3-0 after 54 minutes. Cruising. Rashford with a double, I really would bet on him getting a hat-trick today.
Ole the spoilsport taking him off. Would have got me even bigger points in FF if he’d got a hat-trick.

Gomes coming on again. Surely gives up that he’s signing?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back