Premier League 2019/20 Man Utd v West Ham - Wed 22nd July 18.00 kick off

I’m not having a go at Pogba for that. Ridiculous. Gary Neville needs to pipe down. Can’t expect a player to control those instincts balls about to knock him out. Rules need changing because otherwise football will be seen to be encouraging concussion.

I’d be shocked if with that incident the rules don’t change this summer regarding protecting the face in instances like that.

3-1 win I reckon. I hope Ole has given the an absolute rocket because that was trash!

I’m not having a go at Pogba for that. Ridiculous. Gary Neville needs to pipe down. Can’t expect a player to control those instincts balls about to knock him out. Rules need changing because otherwise football will be seen to be encouraging concussion.

I’d be shocked if with that incident the rules don’t change this summer regarding protecting the face in instances like that.
Agree, but I don't think the rules can change, it would become messy.

Need a strong finish the game is there to win but we look on our backsides to many games with no rotation catching up but we had to do it to get in this position.

Having almost nothing on the bench is a huge problem here every sub makes us more defensive.

Hopefully enough there for one last push but to many off nights.

Matic is just giving away free kicks, Rashford giving it away cheaply, Pogba and Bruno offering little control or creativity, Williams out of steam.

Ighalo coming on think think that makes sense.

The bench really is dreadful just full of out of form players.

Draw is basically the same as a win. Means a draw is enough at the weekend.

Really are limping home right now playing teams who’ve had more rest isn’t helping us and one more to come.

He’s got nothing on the bench the players on it haven’t played enough since lockdown so no one looks anywhere near match fit.

I wonder if we will finally see a change in midfield and see one of the front 3 drop out to get Fred or McTominay in.

If we play at that intensity again even a Leicester side that is struggling will beat us.

Leicester are missing 3 of their back 4. We shouldn’t struggle too much against them.

Let’s hope Chelsea lose twice then. But on current form we’re unbeaten in the league in 13. So I’d suggest it’s unlikely we lose to an in trouble Leicester that are losing for fun at the moment.

Meh we needed to avoid defeat against Leicester on Sunday anyway so a draw or a win tonight didn’t really matter in the grand scheme. Just got to avoid defeat at the weekend and we are all good. Simples.

It might be me not paying attention during games but I thought the game on Sunday and also today needed Ole to be on the touchline giving instructions/encouragement to help the team through. I don't think he does this enough at all.

United bottle their opportunities don't they... That's why this team won't win a thing for a long while.

I see other managers in their technical areas, Klopp, Pep, Lampard etc.

United bottle their opportunities don't they... That's why this team won't win a thing for a long while.

Bit harsh. They had the smallest of opportunities post lockdown and have made this chance. We haven’t bottled it we’re unbeaten in 13 and have pulled in a 15 point gap to third in the league.

In the interest of being fair to the players and coaches, we need to look at the whole story from the restart. It has been a fabulous run and we have at times been treated to some scintillating football with great goals.
We have obviously tired and that has played a big part recently, not a single good performance tonight and from what you lot said it was the same against Chelsea.
But, we still have a chance of 3rd and I fancy we can give it the final push against Leicester to take at least 4th. We were so good at times from restart our expectancy was raised to the very highest level.

That's a bit of a statement from someone who admits he doesnt even watch or support us anymore. We have had an impressive run since restart with some great football played and world class goals.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back