Premier League 2019/20: Arsenal v Manchester United

Arsenal are weak mentally. Get one before the 60th and we’ll win this.

We’ve been good this second half but can’t play Matic and Lingard! That’s a penalty all day long though and it isn’t book him.

Where such a jackal and hyde team I'm struggling at times just don't know what to expect from one week till the next.

We’ve been better but Arsenal have kept us at arms length very easily. Really poor game. Lingard and Shaw have been awful, so so passive. Fred has been good again and has tried to do something but it’s just been overall poor.

Better in the second half but haven’t looked like scoring against a tired Arsenal team.

Whilst I know we have a poor squad, I simply don't understand why Ole cannot set up his team to be hard to beat. Playing more than just Martial against that defence surely was a no-brainer. 4-3-3 and pressure on their defence is how we should've been set up.

Pathetic that performance it really was. Clueless, no real idea of how to play, no alternative way.

we are desperate for some creativity in the middle.

The Pogba business is becoming a bit of a sideshow, i think we should move him on now and get reinforcements.

De Gea is also having a mare at the moment. I think I would play Romero

Whilst I know we have a poor squad, I simply don't understand why Ole cannot set up his team to be hard to beat. Playing more than just Martial against that defence surely was a no-brainer. 4-3-3 and pressure on their defence is how we should've been set up.

That is literally how we set up. We just didn’t have the ability in midfield to get the ball up to the front 3.

De Gea is also having a mare at the moment. I think I would play Romero

Don’t understand this after yesterday’s game. Nothing he could have done for either of their goals and dominated his box for the most part. Actually coming and punching balls far.

I haven't seen it to be fair, but it sounded like he punched a ball into a dangerous area.

Just seen 2nd goal, and definitley De Gea should do better, why didn't he catch it!

Just seen 2nd goal, and definitley De Gea should do better, why didn't he catch it!

Don’t think you can catch that at full speed with the flick of lacazette he had no choice but to push it out was just unlucky that it then hits Lindelof and dropsto the arsenal player.

That was woeful by Utd think the tactics were wrong he needed 3 in midfield to stop Ozil getting that space he pulled us apart all night. Utd allowed them so much space to play in got ourselves so stretched the way to beat arsenal is to be compact and then spring on them we didn’t do that all night.

Lingard did absolutely nothing so was basically pointless I think Periera is sh*t but he’s better than Lingard who should be sold as soon as possible.

Shaw looked a mess all over the place against Pepe In that first half got a bit better second half but this guy just isn’t that standard.

Maguire and Lindelof awful both really poor yesterday.

Matic & Fred I thought did alright in the middle but the ball wasn’t going forward quick enough allowing arsenal to get back into shape.

Really bad day at the office another chance to put pressure on Chelsea not taken but typical of this team under Ole.

sounds like Arteta is following the Pep model, apparantly was shoulting for his full back/wide players to get as close to the touchline as possible, which is what Henry said Pep did at Barca.

The french attacking midfielder Hannibal Mejbri did will play in first team football !!!!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back