Premier League 2018/19: Southampton v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just dire. No balance. No quality. All we have is bulk. Get rid of him before he does anymore damage.

Not even surprising anymore is it.

They could easily come back as this lot are crap but we are so pathetic constantly going behind against poor sides.

I joked if we lost 5-0 he could go maybe we will find out.

The tackling in the build up to that first goal was nothing short of a disgrace twice in the space of a few minutes we have 3 attempts at tackling redmond every one of them a limp attempt by supposed tough guys.

This side is clueless no idea what to do with the ball it needs changing quickly get Fellaini off for either Mata or Fred.

The fact Pogba has to ask our strikers make runs shows how bad things are the runs should be automatic.

So many times we have a player in trouble and no one moves to help him so many basics not being done.

Very bizarre. Even through the tough times I don’t like to see us lose.

Because Jose is a disgrace. I can't stand him and as a result I can't stand this team. They aren't good and he's a clown who needs to go.

On the whole I agree but I can't want them to lose. That said it does feel like Jose is deliberately making bad decisions

On the whole I agree but I can't want them to lose. That said it does feel like Jose is deliberately making bad decisions
I can't support a team that has him as manager. I'm sorry I know it should be the club first but he's a disgrace in the way he handles himself and his actions. I want him gone and the only way to do that is for this team to lose games.

Surely we will win this now but it still doesn't hide the fact it's just crap! How much longer can Manchester United go on like this?

Surely we will win this now but it still doesn't hide the fact it's just crap! How much longer can Manchester United go on like this?

The sad answer is... Until Jose is gone it won't get better. And he's not going to get sacked until top 4 is no longer possible. And so... Probably another few months of this nonsense.

I can't support a team that has him as manager. I'm sorry I know it should be the club first but he's a disgrace in the way he handles himself and his actions. I want him gone and the only way to do that is for this team to lose games.

Shouldn’t matter whose manager we support the badge on the front of the shirt. Not the manager.

Shouldn’t matter whose manager we support the badge on the front of the shirt. Not the manager.
If you hate the manager, the style, the nonsense that goes on around him and the results are really poor then you can't like the team. This is utter dross. Sideways sideways sideways. Slow slow slow and too many touches.

Can’t believe he’s taken Rashford off the one guy giving them problems get a midfielder off go 343 and go for it

Lukaku is just a comedy act. Just an utter donkey!

Lingard should have come on 20 mins ago

And then that Fellaini touch. Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back