Premier League 2018/19: Manchester United vs Fulham

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
So by what score will we draw this one?

Looked like Lingard and Martial both went off with injuries vs Arsenal so you'd have to assume they're doubts with only a few days rest between games.

Can we really expect Bailly & Rojo to go again with so little football in the legs same with Dalot.

Will be interesting to see who he has available to him for this one Young is back from his ban.

As always if we want any shot of top 4 it's a must win but I think the last 10 days killed any hope of that 3 points out of 9 from those games isn't good enough especially when Chelsea dropped 6 points in the same period when you are chasing you have to punish slip ups and we haven't done that and I think it's already to late to mount a recovery.

With the injuries I assume it'll be back to a back 4.

De Gea

Darmian Jones Smalling Young

Herrera Matic Pogba

Mata Lukaku Rashford

That's my guess going on who I think will be available

I wouldn't start Pogba or Lukaku, I thought the team started well on Wed night.

I thought I read Martial would be fit. I hope so I put him back in FFT.

I wouldn't be surprised if he reverts to the Matic Fellaini Lukaku spine.

He's said in his press conference there's doubts over Bailly, Smalling, Jones & Martial.

I've just seen the stats again of the 'f*cking Fulham though' game. 31 attemps. We'll be lucky to have a third of that in this game.

United: De Gea, Dalot, Smalling, Jones, Young, Matic, Herrera, Mata, Lingard, Rashford, Lukuka.
Subs: Romero, Rojo, Shaw, Fellaini, Fred, McTominay, Pogba.

DDG

Dalot Jones Smalling Young

Matic Herrera

Mata Lingard Rashford

Lukaku

Great finish from Young. We’re winning a league game 1-0 for the first time since 28th October I think

Come on get a couple more just to lift the feeling around Old Trafford and give the game goers something to feel good about when they leave for once this season.

Fulham are poor but you can only beat what is put in front of you and let's be honest we have done badly against plenty of poor sides this season. Good energy and movement today.

Us being 3-0 up against anyone at Old Trafford is a damn near Christmas miracle

The big difference is the poor final ball and the poor control don’t bother you as much.

But there have been far too many misplaced passes in the final third.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back