Premier League 2018/19: Manchester United v West Ham United

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Saturday 13th April 5:30 PM

Quite simply a must win game after a string of bad results Utd really need to get back on the right track and with other teams in the battle for CL qualification facing tough away games we cannot afford another slip if we do it's probably curtains for us.

Injuries wise still waiting for updates but I guess the main hopes will be potential returns for Herrera & Matic and maybe the likes of Martial/Lingard considered fit enough to start.

Utd will be without both Young and Shaw who both miss this game (and in Shaw's case the next game) through suspension following a red card and a 10th yellow card of the season.

I think for me I'd like to see the following

DDG

Dalot Smalling Lindelöf Rojo (who else?)

Fred McTominay Pogba

Lingard Rashford Martial

West Ham have been on the beach for weeks with nothing to play for but they are a team with plenty of quality players who might just decide to turn up against us which would be bloody annoying but fairly typical.

Bit like Wolves get ahead early but this time kill them off properly this time don't waste the chances like we have been.

Prediction 3-1 Utd.

I'm at a jazz festival the weekend so will miss this. ut Our form is LLWLL in our last 5. We need to bounce back and get some confidence back in the boys. Especially before Tuesdays game.

I think we may see Rashford rested still doesn't look 100%. I don't think we'll see Rojo either. He seems like he's been banished from existence.

DDG

Darmian Smalling Lindelof Dalot

Fred McTominay Pogba

Lingard Lukaku Martial

I think at this point league takes priority over champions league having lost the home leg we've blown it we have to make sure we bounce back in the league after we stuffed it vs Wolves.

Rashford apparently was struggling with illness but he hasn't been the same since that Liverpool game.

As for left back I think Rojo has at least been on the bench a bit recently not even sure if Valencia or Darmian are even fit if we were playing Darmian I'd rather put him at left back than Dalot as he's better going forward I'd rather have him attacking on his stronger foot.

Well Luke Shaw was enjoying his suspension in the Con Club in Altrincham. He had a massive hot dog

Team: De Gea, Dalot, Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Mata, Fred, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku, Martial.
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Lindelof, Pereira, McTominay, Greenwood, Rashford.

Awful showing in the first half. There was little quality and West Ham were allowed time and space on the ball.

We really do seem to be regressing under Ole. We haven’t looked good for a few weeks now and we are lucky to be 1-0 up here. We need to come out firing or WH could definitely nick something.

I think he is tinkering with the team too much. As of the last few years our squad isn't good enough for that.

I think he is tinkering with the team too much. As of the last few years our squad isn't good enough for that.

Think he’s worked out how to play the counter attack as that is what the squad is built for but what it can’t do is dominate possession and create chances even against the weaker sides.

Until he solves that issue we are going nowhere.

A good summer of transfers and maybe a full pre season improving the fitness levels of the players might help us.

Didn’t see the game but not hearing many positives.

I am not really blaming ole tbh. When Jose left we knew there were 4 or 5 positions that desperately needed strengthening. That hasn't changed. I don't think we can even start judging ole until he has had at least 2 transfer windows.

Sounded awful on the radio

We all knew, serious reqruitment needed, just getting top 4 next year will be the goal.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back