V
100px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Monday, 27th August 2018
Premier League

Old Trafford
20:00
BST

Dalot back in training but not match ready
Matic, Valencia & Sanchez all training and have a chance of playing but Mourinho says to early to make decision.
Rojo & Romero only players who are definitely out with injury.

I expect Sanchez will be risked for the game and will come in for Martial and probably Herrera to come in for Periera can't see risks being taken with Matic & Valencia as neither did any pre season.

De Gea

Young Bailly Lindelof Shaw

Fred Herrera Pogba

Mata Lukaku Sanchez

I think he needs to put faith in the 2 CB's who gaffed vs Brighton it happens again then change it but needs to try and build a partnership.

I think we’ll match Tottenham and go 3-5-2 here

Nah. 4-3-3 Valencia Jones Smalling Young Herrera Pogba Matic Lingard Sanchez Lukaku

Thought it was 433 it worked then so don’t see why we’d change it Pogba bossed Dembele that day after he was shown up in the league game in Feb.

Spurs away record to the big 6 is awful under Poch, Utd need a win and something to build on to get back on track after Brighton.

What we thinking tonight then? Be interesting to see the CB partnership tonight. And I think Herrera has to start

Team: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Fred, Pogba, Lingard, Lukuka.

Come on!

I like this team on paper, I’d have lindelof playing though

Lukaku has highlighted everything I’ve said about him today

League 2 striker would be scoring that. Your £75m forward should be scoring those with his eyes closed. Unbelievable!

I’ve give Smalling criticism but he was fantastic there

Also I can't remember Valencia spending so much time in the opposition box for God knows how long

We should be 4-2 up how the fecks this 0-0

Lukaku, we need a more versatile and deadly finisher I’d be looking at the psg ffp

Joke, what can you do with this awful defence. But, lukaku should have scored, these players just are not good enough

Jose is a joke. Knee jerk reaction to completely drop Bailly from the squad. Can't wait for this idiot to go.

Sounds like Pogba doing the simple things badly again

??? This is the best performance in I don't know how long. At least we have attacking intent. We're not sitting back allowing it on us. If we lose I'm ok with what we've done.

People on here ‘don’t care about results just want a good attacking performance with us pressing high’ united put in a good attacking performance and two defensive mistakes and they moan. So much for their previous statements

Anyone blaming Mourinho and not Woodward for signing a CB needs their head testing

Listening on the radio, sounds like another Smalling mistake. Board totally to blame for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back