Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

Saturday, 19th Januray 2019
Premier League

Old Trafford

15:00 GMT

Can't see any reason to change anything from the weekend really maybe a chance to give Dalot a game at right back as we do need to keep blooding him in the team for his development but see no reason to make a change as we have plenty of time before the next game in the cup at Arsenal.

Against Brighton at home I wouldn't mind seeing Matic dropped. Fred come in and Herrera play the deeper lying role.

Bailly can also come back in should Ole choose can't he. Suspension is now up?

Only Arsenal and Fulham have a bigger points swing home/away than Brighton. They're decent at home but shocking away. So I think bringing in Dalot and Fred and giving them oppertunities is a good idea.

I don't see any reason to bring Bailly back in to be honest he's just like Jones you never know what you're doing to get.

Jones has done alright so why not just keep it settled it's not like we are bringing in someone we know will give us a 7/10 Bailly could come in and have a worldie or he could come in and get another red card. I'd leave the CB's alone until Smalling is back to be honest.

Fair shout on Matic would be nice to see Herrera in that central role and Fred get a chance.

Nervy ending! Solid performance for the most part, but sloppy and too casual/complacent in the second half.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back