Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Wednesday, 5th December 2018
Premier League

Old Trafford
20:00 GMT

Just hope Arsenal have tired themselves out today, they kept going until the very end.

Could be even shorter at the back Young is suspended and Shaw limped off yesterday add that to Valencia so who knows what the defence will look like by Wednesday. Will Rojo be fit enough to start? Will Bailly or Smalling make it back?

If those virus comment rumours are true surely Pogba cant start?

Arsenal come feeling on top of the world after smashing Spurs but they have weaknesses that defence is very shaky but they have two top quality strikers they can call on.

I really don’t fancy us in this one but you just never know with this team will they galvanise and pull out a performance?

What was wrong with Smalling yday? Thought it was odd he didn't play, he didn't look injured after Young Boys.

What was wrong with Smalling yday? Thought it was odd he didn't play, he didn't look injured after Young Boys.

One of them had a back problem think that was Bailly can’t remember what he said about Smalling I want to say calf

We've got so many CB's and we always seem to go through a CB crisis every season

We've got so many CB's and we always seem to go through a CB crisis every season

That’s because 3 of the 5 have chronic injury problems.

Jones, Rojo & Bailly all miss way to many games through injury it’s why the first 2 should have been sold 2 years ago and why Bailly probably needs to be sold now.

You can have all the talent in the world if you can’t handle playing twice a week you can’t survive at Utd. These aren’t guys in their mid 30s either they are in their physical prime the body just can’t handle the pressure.

I’m surprised the bookies have us favourites for this. The 2/1 for Arsenal is far too big

I’ve never backed against us before but almost seems criminal not doing it at that price

I think Utd will always be favourites at home because of the volume of bets bookies just cover their backsides I doubt there's been many games at home over the last 25 years where we haven't been favourites with the bookies the only one I can think was probably City last season.

As a betting man myself, I find it hard to not back united - Heart ruling head of course at the minute. But if I was an Arsenal fan then I would be lumping on an Arsenal victory tonight for sure.

The last time Arsenal beat us at OT in the Prem was 12 years ago, this possibly contributes to the bookies having us favourites - Along with what @jsp said.

An Arsenal season ticket holder I know has actually backed us with Fellaini fgs.

Read something saying Valencia, Bailly & Smalling have all been declared fit which would be a massive bonus.

If today he starts Matic and Fellaini then we may as well concede all hope before a ball is kicked

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OMG Matic would play if there was a nuclear war happening. What is going on?

So it's a 3-4-2-1. Reading in between the lines it's 5 at the back.

No Pogba, no surprise the 'virus' is dropped but he's actually dropped Lukaku too. WOW! Someday I'll live in hope he will do the same with Matic

No Pogba is ridiculous. But at least there is no Lukaku.

Just leave Pogba out who is our one genuine world class player against one of the big clubs. Nice.

On a plus point nice to see Lukaku out and Dalot in.

Being lined up as 3-4-3 matching up Arsenal.

With what was said after Southampton and his performance Pogba & Lukaku deserve to be dropped.

You have to assume Fred is injured but who knows we don’t seem to get those sort of questions answered these days.

That defence terrifies me cobbled together and we never look happy in a 3.

0-1

Mistake by De Gea.

We had started ok but Arsenal had started to take control in last 5 minutes.

1-1 Martial

Utd react quickly to a free kick which the keeper saved.

What os going on with Rojo tonight? Taking free kicks, shooting, even being the no9 at times. I love it!

An exciting game at OT, my eyes must be deceiving me!

2-2, probably won’t finish that way.

Defo entertaining, not seen a game at OT like this for a long time

What os going on with Rojo tonight? Taking free kicks, shooting, even being the no9 at times. I love it!

I love how front foot he is others follow his lead he is the mad dog Jose wants but my god he doesn’t half make some dumbass decisions.

Should they be happy with that? I mean to fight back and get a draw? I don't think so. I'm disappointed because a draw probably saves Jose for another week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back