Premier League 2018/19: Man Utd vs Man City

yeah, I would drop De Gea too. And drop our offfer of 350 grand a week to a more realistic wage.

Do De Gea and Pogba really think Marid are going to want them?

I don't think you can reduce the offer what's on the table is on the table he needs to drop his expectations but I still think top clubs would come last season Courtois had a pretty average season at Chelsea and Madrid still came for him. De Gea won't get those wages at another club unless he runs down his contract to the very end.

He's just suffering a crisis of confidence and the team aren't really protecting him he's exposed and I think you need to pull him out of the firing line.

There's no smoke without fire and Pogba would thrive with better players around him I just think Madrid would be a poor choice for him as they look miles off Barca currently bit like when he came to Utd.

hopefully someone will come and take both off our hands.

De Gea has lost all support from me, he's been pondering about this deal for about 3 years. Just leave mate. I still believe the older he gets the worse he will get. it's about time we had a keeper who commands his area and his defence, and has some distribution, because lumping it downfield all the time just gives possesion away.

As for Pogba, he seems a little poisonous to me.

I am looking forward to this close season to see who is outed. See what Ole has discovered

De gea is obviously a great shot stopper, no doubting that, but that is one of the first qualities that goes backwards as you get older - lets have it right, a slight twist of fate and he would currently be a Madrid player anyway. He earns a bit of respect for me with the points that he has saved us in the past and with a better team in front of him he wouldent be exposed as much as he is.

That being said, I cant stand when players stick around when we know damn well he wants off - so sell him to Madrid, get a chunk of money for him and reinvest in the next best option we have on offer.

On the Pogba discussion, he is brilliant but massively inconsistent, blame that on whatever you like;

- His desire to go to madrid
- lack of quality around him
- generally just turns up when he wants and is more interested in emoji's, dance moves and hairstyles.

He has a lot of power in the dressing room, and who knows if he is doing more bad than good.

Only the summer will tell - As a massive Pogba fan, I wouldn't be having sleepless nights if Madrid put a big bid on the table and he went - says it all really.

we do whatever is best for the benefit of our club.

hopefully someone will come and take both off our hands.

De Gea has lost all support from me, he's been pondering about this deal for about 3 years. Just leave mate. I still believe the older he gets the worse he will get. it's about time we had a keeper who commands his area and his defence, and has some distribution, because lumping it downfield all the time just gives possesion away.

As for Pogba, he seems a little poisonous to me.

I am looking forward to this close season to see who is outed. See what Ole has discovered

We don't know what the De Gea stuff is there are reports that he told the club at the end of the first season under Jose he'd like to renew he was really happy and wanted to commit but the club didn't come with an offer which annoyed him as the club didn't want to give him a new deal 2 years into a 5 year deal. He's been near perfection for 5 or 6 years now he's had a slip in standards but if anyone deserves a break it's him. I do think they have to consider dropping him for Romero though for the last few weeks but I'd still be trying to give him that new deal.

As for his demands it's all down to that Sanchez deal it's ruined us he's well within his rights to demand parity or close to it with the top earner based on what he's done for the club because he's the only player who's kept his standards high and arguably even raised them since Fergie left. He should be taxing our defenders every time we keep a clean sheet because he's the one getting it most of the time not them.

It's easy to point the finger at Pogba but he's at least given us spells this season where he's looked world class he hasn't sustained them for the whole season but no one else has been anywhere near their best this season in the way that Pogba has. If he wants to go you have to let him go you can't keep players who are unhappy because that negativity will spread no player is ever bigger than the club.

On the Sanchez deal, they need to fess up they made a mistake when doing new deals.

if those players stll want 400 grand or leave then they leave. No one at that club is worth that money.

There are plenty of keepers as good as De Gea, and more reliable players than Pogba.

If we want to move forward then it's these type of toxic players that need moving out. We need players who want to take the club the forward. I have been reading Rashford is getting a bit big for his boots too.

We need to come down down hard on this stuff, the Liverpool white suits comes to mind. Great players, wrong attitude. There are plenty of players around that would improve this club.

Easier said than done until he's out the door he's the benchmark for all players looking for new contracts.

Utd have got to stop bringing players in on the top contract because it kills your dressing room your top earner has to be someone who's earned that money for his performances for the club this is how it was at Utd and I imagine it's how it works at the top European clubs.

Utd have lost the ability to say no and walk away they are routinely getting their pants pulled down because ever since Fergie went they've been desperate they've forgot that they hold a lot of the cards in a negotiation.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back