V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 16th December 2018
Premier League

Anfield
:00 GMT

Battering, I think 4 0 and Jose will still keep his job

haha

you never know with this side to honest, but we are so weak at the back I don't know how we're going to find the time and space to attack.

1-0 United. Back to the walls. Lionel with a screamer. People on here will be annoyed we’ve won and disgusted with the performance.

if we score it will probably be direct from De Gea :p

I think they have defensive injuries, Lovren is tipped to play and Trent A is probably out. If Marcus and Jesse can get into them we have a chance of a goal, Lukaku can just wonder round with his dunce cap on.

You just never know with this Utd team, I wouldn't put it past them to win by nicking a goal or losing by 3. That's how unpredictable they are.

I think Jose will play:

De Gea
Valencia Bailly Jones Young
Herrera Matic Fallaini
Lingard Donkey Rash

That team is probably bang on if Shaw or Smalling are fit expect them to come in for Jones & Valencia but apparently neither have trained up to yesterday so can’t see them being put in unless we have injuries.

If we play that system Fellaini needs to stay up close to Lukaku the only was I can see them getting a result is unsettling that defence as they’ll be making changes.

We won't go on the attack. We will sit and probably be killed by the passing. The scoreline will likely be fairly close but it'll be a one sided game for the most part.

For some reason I’ve woken up in a positive mindset about this game. Think we’ll do them today. 2-1

Lindelof back.

De Gea

Dalot Smalling Lindelof Darmian Young

Herrera Matic Lingard

Rashford Lukaku

In what I assume is a 5-3-2 with Darmian at CB

A good first touch is the basic for every footballer, how Lukaku is so bad baffles me.

Did Jose or anyone on the pitch not notice their right back at all? No didn't think so

34 attempts to 6!!! The lack of attacking intent is just ridiculous. I get we were playing the top side in the league today but this is every week.

Our lack of attacking play is very disappointing but 20 of those shots were from 40 yards

Our lack of attacking play is very disappointing but 20 of those shots were from 40 yards
Oh for sure but a team who set up so defensively and still concede 3 and 34 shots at goal... I mean it's the kind of thing you expect from a relegation battling team.

It was pathetic. I’d love to see Lukaku’s heat map. I’d guess it was mainly in our half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back