200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Saturday, 20th October 2018
Premier League

Stamford Bridge
12:30
BST

Will we see the back 3 or will he go for 4-3-3 to match up Chelsea?

Stamford Bridge has not been a happy hunting ground for us in fact it must be the ground we have the worst record at in the last 25 years we hardly ever win there even when Chelsea are having bad seasons they still seemed to turn up and beat us.

Matic & Shaw both pulled out of international squads with injury so not sure if they’ll be back Shaw would be a big miss but not sure Matic would be in all honesty.

I honestly don’t see us winning this one there’s nothing that makes me think we can

At least throughout this international break there hasn’t been any mention of anyone talking out so we’re coming back without fires to put out.

I imagine there’ll be no surprises

Young Smalling Lindelof Shaw

Fellaini Matic Pogba

Sanchez Lukaku Martial

That’s what I think not what I’d play.

We may even see Matic at CB if he wants to carry on the CM’s as CB’s experiment. Personally I’d drop Young Fellaini Matic Lukaku. Against that Chelsea midfield we need energy. I’d go Herrera Fred Pogba

Fred or Herrera have to start that midfield needs energy personally I’d drop Matic he’s been poor all season. Really it’s about blocking the supply to Hazard and force him to drop deep to get on the ball and rotate the fouling on him because you have to do that to stop him.

I don’t think we can put Dalot in for this game up against Hazard/Alonso is asking to much so it will be Valencia or Young I’d probably go with Valencia as Young was horrendous vs Newcastle I don’t think he’s happy at rb as it means defending on his weaker foot.

Centre back right now is a complete mystery up against Giroud my guess is he will go for Bailly over Lindelof I hope he doesn’t put a midfielder there.

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Bailly Shaw

Herrera Fellaini Pogba

Sanchez Lukaku Martial

Herrera to get sent off is about the only thing I’m willing to predict.

Hate this match

wife and her family are Chelsea.

What’s a word lower than pessimistic? Then find the word lower than that word, that’s how I’m feeling about this game.

But hey I could be surprised. I have no doubts Chelsea will dominate but if we have a bit of pace on the break you never know. Although for the fairytale dreamers among us a victory here could spell the start of a good run.

Not even I’m optimistic about our chances in this one. They’re playing football on a different level to us. Hazard will leave us with a week of nightmares.

Team: De Gea, Young, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial, Lukaku.

Subs: Romero, Bailly, Darmian, Pereira, Herrea, Fred, Sanchez.

Looks like Mata at 10 shadowing Jorginho as suggested by Neville.

To concede a set piece to these lot is poor

It’s been a decent containing effort, but the quality of football has been poor in the first half.

It’s been a bit boring to be fair. Nothing I didn’t expect though

Should not be letting Luiz have a free header like that

Mata has been immense. Great finish. Both goals have been Mata not giving up.

Two fantastic finishes though take nothing away from Martial. Just so impressed by Mata’s Hunger today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back