Sideshow Bob

180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 10th March 2019
Premier League
Emirates Stadium
:30 GMT

Matic and Martial are fit so we are starting to get guys back. Greenwood and Chong also keep their places in the squad.

Would assume that the line up would be:

De Gea

Young - Smalling - Lindelof - Shaw

Matic

Fred - Pogba

Rashford - Lukaku - Martial
Pretty tough game this but Arsenal did have a tough tie on Thursday. Gonna be tough to call but hopefully we can carry on the momentum.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been very lethargic so far but still managed to hit the woodwork twice. There are goals in this for us but seemingly for Arsenal too!

Feels like its going to be one of them days for us.. nothing coming off

Yeah Rashford has been quite wasteful so far and Pogba hasn’t really got into the game apart from that wonder ball before half time.

I can’t see us not scoring because we’ve had chances but we really need to get it early in the second half.

Can’t believe we haven’t scored yet today. Lukaku with another massive chance.

Could be one of those days!

Need to inject a bit of creativity into the play.. hope we get to see Martial

Yeah Rashford definitely not been at the races today. Some of the positions he’s been have been brilliant but he’s wasted it. Martial needs to come on for sure.

Never a penalty in a million years. But hey ho 2-0 down.

Gonna be some comeback to get anything out of this one now.

Martial on.

That’s that done. I was hoping for at least a draw but we have been taken to the cleaners

I’m not usually one for criticising the ref but Moss has been terrible today.
He's had a shocker. Not helped by the stupid tackles we keep making. We've looked sluggish and deflated since the off, shame after the high from psg

Just one of those days don't take your chances when they come and you'll get punished at this level Lukaku hitting the bar was a massive turning point of the game Utd get the first goal we probably win you let in the first goal in these games and it's tough because you have to leave space for the opposition.

Penalty decision killed us can see why he gave it from his angle and I've not seen the replays but it looked like he went down very easily but sometimes you get the breaks in your favour sometimes they go against you.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back