Premier League 19/20: Manchester United vs Bournemouth (4th July - 3pm)

SuperRash

Next game up.

Bournemouth just got spanked by Newcastle and we are tearing through teams for fun. So should be a formality but you do never know.

I think it’ll be the same team, Ole will want to keep the momentum going and if we put them to bed early then we can rest players again.

And a 3pm kick off on the TV!

Ole said probably some changes.
Yeah just seen his interview. Sounds like a couple have knocks. Not easy to speculate because who knows who has the knocks so yeah maybe a few changes. Wouldn’t be surprised to see one of Fred or McTominay to start.

Hopefully minimal changes but my guess is Shaw might drop out played a lot of minutes since we came back.

Really want to see that midfield and attack go again but if players are struggling this is a good game to rotate aa bit and protect players.

On paper easy 3 points but who knows team just needs to keep this good run going.

I am confident of the 3 points, but not convinced it will be a high scoring game as some are predicting.

Another 3-0 for us. Bruno, Shaw, Pogba to rest, Fred, Williams, McTominay to start. I'd love to see Garner make the bench. Is he on loan? I think we might switch to a more packed midfield, a 4-2-3-1, with Martial up top by himself. I wonder if Ighalo will start? Should be fun.

It is fun to watch us again. We are eye-pleasing and effective. Ole has rescued us. GGMU

Rumour is Pogba and Fernandes both got injured in a training ground collision today both now serious doubts for tomorrow.

Rumour is Pogba and Fernandes both got injured in a training ground collision today both now serious doubts for tomorrow.
Think that’s a fake rumour going around? There is some rubbish article that says this happened and they are both out for the season.

United should win this one fairly comfortably. These are the games they need to win regularly and next year need to really focus on.

Couldn’t catch the game but sounds like we put on another show.

I have just seen the highlights and the Bailly penalty looked a little harsh. Overall all the goals were taken well and Greenwood continues to show he’s an absolute star in the making. Would be very surprised if him and Foden weren’t very close to starting in the next Euro’s.

Couldn’t catch the game but sounds like we put on another show.

I have just seen the highlights and the Bailly penalty looked a little harsh. Overall all the goals were taken well and Greenwood continues to show he’s an absolute star in the making. Would be very surprised if him and Foden weren’t very close to starting in the next Euro’s.
You missed a dominating display. Bournemouth did the high press and they got the first goal, but when we counter-punched they fell off. Bruno and Pogba were having a blast and we looked sharp against a compact, narrow defense. Greenwood's goals were great, Martial's was a ripper, and Bruno's free kick sublime. Rashford's second goal should have stood and I think Bailly's handball should have been a free kick on the edge of the box. Shaw had a really great game and was charging into their box up past 90 minutes, a three-lunger. Bailly is brainless and should go bye-ee. James will do well with fewer minutes and less responsibility. Have to wonder when Fred came on if he was given different orders from Matic, because our whole attack gets anemic when he's in. I would be very worried if Fred and Bailly were thought to be starters, because we'd need replacements this summer. As understudies, I guess they are serviceable. I hope McTominay gets the next start.

Some comedy defending and De Gea needs to sort out his near post positioning and stop making himself smaller when one vs one with defenders.

Going forward just wow so many goal scorers on the pitch now been ages since we had 5 genuine goal threats on the pitch every week and they’re all buzzing off each other.

Other days vs better teams we might be punished but keep scoring goals and we’ll rise up that table.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back