Pre-Season 2019/20: Manchester United v Leeds United

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just caught the first two goals on twitter.

Nice seeing Wan Bissaka get forward and setup the Greenwood goal having a full back who attacks in behind like that will be useful if we keep Pogba as he's got the ability to play those killer passes.

Nice finish from Rashford to nice and calm after beating his man these are the sort of ones that 18 months ago he was missing.

Bit off topic but I wonder if Rashford will take over the penalties this season.

Jones and Martial (pen) make it 4-0.

Whatever happens with pens it has to be taken away from Pogba. Before last season he had a good record. But he missed 3 last season.

Rashford is actually 5 from 5 in his career having just looked and you don’t get much more pressure cooker moments than the one against PSG. So i’d be happy for him to have them.

The more you take the harder it is to score in theory as the more keepers can watch what you do but with VAR coming in there will be more pens in the league next season having a really clinical penalty taker could be vital.

Rashford looks to have a good technique for them he hits them hard and in the corners which to me is the best way Pogba I think is putting to much thought into what he's doing with that run up he's making the keeper part it rather than just taking him out of the equation.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back