Potential line-up come August..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalegute

If United sign your favourite players this summer. How will our starting line-up look come August?

Money regardless. Could be interesting to know if you believe it will happen or not.
Don't need to know how crazy our XI could loook. I was hoping to get realistic feedback, regardless of the amount of money spent..

Line-up will then be:

When playing 4-4-2

------------------Neuer
--------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
----Valencia Milner Fletcher Nani
----------Berbatov Rooney

When playing 4-5-1

-------------------Neuer
---------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
Valencia Milner Fletcher Hargreaves Nani
----------------Rooney

Subs bench 442

Kuszczak
Evans
Rodwell
Fabio
Cleverley
Tosic
Macheda
Pretty young but decent bench. And I admit I probably like Tosic alot more than the next guy:)

As you see it try to exclude the old guard as much as possible. Because we should by next summer should have learned to cope without them.

Carrick has sufferd a severe dip in form and doesn't seem to be able to get back to his old self. Sad to see him go but him, anderson and park are the most likely to leave. Read more news about Silva today in some norwegian media, something about a almost done deal? 17,5m punds. Read anything over there?

Think its weird when Valencia are in financial crisis. And considering all the other clubs who would probably like to get involved..

I wouldnt prefer Silva on Milner to be honest Milner already plays in England whilst Silva doesnt and I honestly dont see goals from Silva, what we need is a goalscoring medfielder and I see Milner as a perfect candidate.

On the strikers front I would like Aguero or Higuain just because there arent any good strikers in England that we can actually get.

Van Der Sar wont be challenged for at least a year so I wont talk about any goal keepers

Also other strikers being mentioned are Dzeko, Huntelaar, Borriello and Benzema ( I dont know if I missed someone) who none impress me really.

Higuain would be the toughest to get but Aguero has been said that he would like to be at United but its probably a matter of if Fergie wants him and if we can afford him.

Fabiano is Brazils number 9 so he is quite good but too slow for my liking would probably end up being either another Berbatov or another Nistelrooy.

I was wondering where are you from and why is it quiet in here ?

On the line up

Van der sar
Rafa Vidic Rio Evra
Hargreaves
Valencia Milner Nani
Rooney Aguero

OR

Van der sar
Rafa Vidic Rio Evra
Hargreaves Fletcher
Valencia Milner Nani
Rooney

OR no Milner and Aguero upfront

Ive seen enough of Hernandez to know that he has potential, but thats what I thought of Diouf when he came but he didnt start a single game so I dont know what Fergies plans are. What bothers me the most is the faith Ive put on Berbatov and how disappointed that turned out to be.

I m a Berbatov fan, dont get me wrong and I dont care about the price that much, but he has missed some unmissable chances recently and he looks frustrated which makes me frustrated and I think Fergie too might be a bit frustrated by now, and that frustration wont help anyone now is it ?

Macheda is a great prospect with a lot of potential but so is Welbeck, Hernandez and Diouf.

In my opinion if we didnt buy a new striker then Fergie should concentrate on the young boys.

On Berba retiring its good news for United but I think one of the young boys should get a chance to shine.

As mentioned earlier. With hargy and fletch our front five would get all the time and space in the world to attack, attack, attack.

The last few years we have had a pretty solid defense, add to that a DM double of fletch and hargy. And let the front four run the attacking show.
Can really see a line-up like this in CL and I think its good enough for a CL-final in 2011:)

Would like to see us sign the following players this summer:

Neuer: 10-15m
We have vDs one more year but it would be smart, if we uy a young keeper to give him time to settle in PL. Now throw him into the deep end.
We play 38 games in PL, a min of 6 + probably at least 4-6 in CL (hopefully more:), and we have both LC and FAC.That adds up to well over
50 games a season. I hope it won't be a problem to bring in an established but young keeper even if he has to warm the bench for half these matches.
It really comes down to vDs playing a bit more games in the start of the season and if neuer can impress he will be eased into the first XI and
at the end of the season play more matches than vDs.

Milner:20-25m
I believe both rooney and berba will get a easier job if we had a real creative midfielder like milner. I know scholes has played well this year but milner will cover a lot more ground. And will hopefully not be late in 95% of his tackles:) Milner will make both wingers and the strikers better because of his passing and movement.

Dzeko: 15-20m
He will be a great addition to our squad and will give us another string to play up front. He his big and strong and good in the air.

For this to happen we will probably have to sell players to generate around 15-20m. The most likely to go are: Tosic, Anderson, Carrick and Park.

As I said we have to get at least 20m from sales. We could easily make that from selling to of the four mentioned players. Tosic 4-5m, Carrick 10m, anderson 10-12m, park 5-7m.

I think a shotstopper should be priority because we don't want a new keeper to come in and not be sure if he's cut out for PL.

If vDs was to be a regular first option a new keeper wouldn't get 10-15 games. But if the reason for buying is to ease him into it he def would get at least that.
It would be a transition between vDs and the new keeper. If it was Neuer he would have a great opportunity to learn for the best. And would stay happy because he got around 20games and when knowing if he made a good impression he would be nr. 1 for one of the worlds best clubs...

Don't think VDS will have a problem with a young keeper getting 20games when he could play most of the others.
If we sell Foster. Don't we need to add a new keeper? Do we have any youth who could fill his spot for 12months. Don't think so..
Thats why we have to reinvest this summer..

Amos is playing at Molde this season. Molde is just 2hours from where i grew up.

Havn't seen much of him though. Norwegian football is booring compared to PL.
Molde were a top side last year. Now the are nr 12 of 16. have scored 17 and conc. 22..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back