jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Fantastic second half by Utd really took it to Spurs and deserved to win the game.

Very hard to pick a MOTM thought the back 3 played well as did the midfield 2.

I’d probably give it to Smalling thought he was very good at being on the front foot taking the ball before it even got to the opposition, that was Smalling at his very best.

I’d like to see our wide players do more going forward but have to be wary about Spurs attacking threat.

After last weekend this is the tonic we needed.

Fantastic performance second half but our performance from the 10th-35th was worrying. We started like we wanted to win.

No one can moan at Jose today. Spurs had one chance we had about 5 good chances

Think Spurs changed tactics to control the ball but it meant they had no attacking threat as a result at that point Jose was happy for the game to be that way, always feel his aim is to get to half time without conceding then go from there.

I was a bit unhappy with the sub felt it was Lukaku rather than Rashford who should’ve come off but he punished a mistake by Spurs by winning that flick on and almost scored with a great header.

Spurs looked nervous didn’t really go for the game in the 2nd half, felt like without Kane they lacked the drive and belief they normally have.

Thought he defended very well but didn’t really get forward, on the rare occasion he did he did put some nice balls in.

Found it hard to pick a MOTM, Sky gave it Matic but it could’ve been anyone apart from DDG, Mhiki, Rashford or Lukaku. Thought the back 5 and the 2 centre mids all played really well.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back