Poppys on the shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakPik

Once again this season, United will be the only team in the PL not sporting poppys on the shirts on the game on/nearest rememberance sunday!
Now I know United do lots for charity and are proud of the work, but i still feel it is wrong to not have them on the shirts!

How does everyone else feel about this?

We wore one in 2008 I think, we were in blue against Arsenal. Might be wrong on that though.

Not sure how I feel about this, I don't wear one myself. I just prefer to take the time to applaud these fine people who put their life on line for this country.

I think the team should wear one but I don't really see why it should be an issue.

Rio:

Manchester united will be wearing poppies on their shirts on 13th november,it was reported we weren't so I asked the question. we do a lot of work with the forces which doesn't make the media cos that isn't why we do it. We are fully behind all they have done and continue to do.

i think it's because United don't make a big deal of their work... the other clubs do... so it 'Appears' that we don't to those that either don't know or can't be bothered to find out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back