Pogba to leave?

Mr C

RVN was a great player for us. But we didn't win much with him. It's a sign spunking a load of money on a goalscorer does not necessarily bring trophies.

I wouldn't spend a load on Haaland, but his clause of 60m might be worth a punt. But you'll have to put up with his agent, constant talk of leaving and a move to Spain after 2 or 3 years.

All the talk is Greenwood is equally good if not better. Even Shearer said he'll break his records and us better than him at the age. If he's anywhere near as good as Shearer we don't need Haaland

Back to Pogba though, the United social media is having a right love in with him at the moment. Hopefully, a good start he might sign

IDFD

You think Ruud van Nistelrooy was a poor purchase? you think he wasn't magnificent for us? I think I give up...
As for Mason, well, Ole never bloody plays him as the main front man...

I think what I stated. The three seasons before Ruud we won three titles.

The three seasons after Ruud we won three titles.

The five seasons with Ruud we won 1.

Also the five seasons with Ruud our goal average was lower than the three seasons before and the three seasons following.

How many of the premier league's winning seasons as the team had a 25+ scoring striker?

Fans love goalscorers. But the top sides have goals from everywhere and Ruud turned us in to a one dimensional team where everything went through him.

Do you believe the football with a focal point of Ruud was better than when we moved him on and had Tevez Rooney and Ronaldo as a three?

Ruud was dropped before he was sold and struggled to get in the side.

Mr C

I wonder how Pogba is feeling with Ronaldo arriving on 550 grand a week when they offered him 350.

Both way too much btw. 550 on Ronaldo is crazy money

RichH2016

I wonder how Pogba is feeling with Ronaldo arriving on 550 grand a week when they offered him 350.

Both way too much btw. 550 on Ronaldo is crazy money
I mean if Pogba is sat there feeling miffed then he really does need to have a good long hard look at himself. He's a very very good player with bags of talent but he's not half the player Ronaldo is.

Mr C

He may not be as good as Ronaldo was, but now, out of the two, I'd want Pogba.

He's one of the few players not to comment. Not that I've looked too hard

jsp

Ronaldo’s wage changes by the hour.

As for Pogba I’d be telling him deliver like he has done season after season for the last 15 years and you’ll get that sort of money.

All the Pogba reporting seems to be he’s off to Madrid on a free next summer and it’s unlikely he will sign a neal deal.

Ronaldo will be good for him takes a lot of the intense focus away from him.

Mr C

I'd love this to be true, but really, why would he sign now? a few months before he can agree terms with someone else. He might as well wait and see what offers arrive. So I'm not sure I believe this one.

Ben Townsend

I don't honestly think there is that many options for him apart from PSG or Real Madrid, and if PSG didnt make a concrete offer during the window ? to a club where money is no object then that maybe tells a story.
Real will surely be moving heaven and earth to land M'bappe so that might put them offer a possible Pogba deal.

Then again, they might of looked at the agent fee that fat boy was wanting and thought, get lost sugar tits.

Cruella ne Ville

Yup. There's no market for him, and his camp knows it. Think the club knows it too, and are calling his bluff to some extent.

IDFD

I think the Ronaldo and Varane signings are probably a big influence. United have said to him that we are determined to win.

RichH2016

I think with Pogba he just wants to be part of a successful team and so I can believe this latest report. I think he'll see how things go over the next few weeks and then make a decision.

jsp

It would be good to get his situation sorted quickly rather than drag it out through the whole season.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now