Pogba to leave?

I think the swap deals will be more common this summer as clubs are strapped for actual cash so it's cash or swaps but clubs trying to swap players aren't normally trying to do fair swaps players don't have to accept so you have 4 parties to satisfy in the deal plus up to 4 agents 2 clubs and 2 players.

If you want Pogba who is a A grade star, in return you want an A grade star of say two B grade stars but those two B grade stars combined need to be on the same salary as Pogba etc. There's no point padding out our squad with Juventus cast off and the guys who start every week for Juventus probably won't want to come to Utd which makes the swap deal even harder which is why they very rarely happen.

It's hard to see what Juventus could really offer us in exchange for Pogba there's talk of Ramsey but he'd have to half his current salary which he won't do and he's 29 dogged by injuries so doesn't really fit the profile of what we are building.

Juventus have got big problems their wages bill is way over what it should be and covid has hit their finances hard not just the club but the owners who own fiat who aren't selling many cars right now.

Utd should be in a strong position to buy this summer but we'll be in a weak position to sell we need to clear out some deadwood but the clubs who might buy these players won't have cash so at best we might see players going out on loans for a year with obligations to buy.

Given the situation Utd would do very well to get 3 players in during the next transfer window especially 3 players who are good enough to improve our starting XI.

I wouldn't get rid of Shaw just as he's showing real promise either.

If we get Sancho, I can't see Pogba wanting leave. We'll have an excellent first 11. Then we can start sorting the back ups.

United club need new offensive star just one.

Yeah but these two are past their prime, turned us down before, doubt either want to come now, already on huge contracts etc.

Both great players just don’t think either are what we actually need we need a quality right sided forward playerwhich isn’t either of these two.

We aren’t signing Greizemann or Neymar. Let’s not go near Willian there’s a reason he’s not getting a new contract.

I think you’re missing the clubs focus. We’re not here to buy superstars only in it for money or to buy washed up players. We are after Young and hungry players and players that want to come to the club and improve us.

Sancho is probably top of our list currently.

The only clubs who have shown interest in Pogba are Madrid and Juventus now it’s unlikely either will give straight cash so you’re looking at getting one or multiple players in return.

Juventus have a lot of players they want to move on but they’re all on good salaries and not sure any of the fit what we need.

Madrid have a similar situation but the one they do have is Bale but any deal their requires Madrid paying up a big chunk of the contract he signed as Utd would need to half his wages. He’s also a big gamble over where his head is at has he still got the hunger for the game.

Let see Pogba outs my prio to club United to hold on United.

About Pogba left I'd shift from United with ManC.

My solution prefer just now Pogba instead of Fernandes in squad.

Fernandes we can use in Swap with PSG or Bayern Münich or Barcelona to dealing new players across there because I prefer Matic than Fernandes in current squad.

I think the swap deals will be

Utd should be in a strong position to buy this summer but we'll be in a weak position to sell we need to clear out some deadwood but the clubs who might buy these players won't have cash so at best we might see players going out on loans for a year with obligations to buy.

Given the situation Utd would do very well to get 3 players in during the next transfer window especially 3 players who are good enough to improve our starting XI.

United need Griezmann or one player in Bayern Münich in Fernandes Swap!

Have we got another Fernandes in the squad that I am not aware of. Are you seriously saying we keep matic and use bruno to get somebody who has already turned us down. It's early days for bruno but he has had one of the biggest influences on the squad since eric.

Let see Pogba outs my prio to club United to hold on United.

About Pogba left I'd shift from United with ManC.

That’s the second time I’ve seen you suggest you’d switch teams. I appreciate English isn’t your first language but are you saying you would support City if Pogba leaves?

That’s the second time I’ve seen you suggest you’d switch teams. I appreciate English isn’t your first language but are you saying you would support City if Pogba leaves?

I want see more by Mejbri then Jude is in transfer on ..

But Ole clearly wanted Bruno to buy him? Bellingham will not be a first teamed right away even if we buy him.

Mejbri and Gomes and Jude is backup to Fred, McTominay, Matic and Bruno then Woodward sell Pogba pricetag £70m to Inter or PSG or Man C really.

PAUL POGBA is close to agreeing a new five-year Manchester United deal.

SunSport understands the Red Devils are confident of announcing the news at the end of the season

this would be great news, especially if his brother and agent shut up

Saw an interview the other day where he was saying this team is moving on now before we were either too defensive or too attacking but not playing in the midfield you can feel a good balance to the side.

He was asked about staying after the Villa game when he did the post match interview and he dodged the question.

Even if he signs speculation will still always be there with him as there's always lots of noise around him if he signs a new deal and we get off to a crap start again next season the noise will start up again.

Hopefully with a better first team and squad depth we shouldn't be having these kind of problems from him or anyone else. You have to remember he was sold the idea and bought in for 'the rebuild' that never really happened and what they did rebuild wasn't even half a job and had Toxic Jose in charge who clashed massively with Pogba.

You can't blame the guy for wanting out, he was a World Cup winner, one of the best midfielders in the world in his position playing in a sub standard team, playing sub standard football losing to the likes of Palace, Burnley and other rubbish teams from the bottom of the Prem.with a manager that was most of the time a raving lunatic. There was no real prospect of Champions League football and even if we did scrape it we would have been knocked out sharpish. So he has his reasons.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back