Podcasts

Yeah it's really good and it isn't censored to be particularly pro Man Utd some of the players have been very honest about the way they and the club handled things. Haven't listened to the Rooney one yet saving it for a dog walk over the weekend as I want to listen to it all in one go.

The Bruno Fernandes one was also very good you can see straight away how competitive he is and seems like he's good mates with Fred behind the scenes probably because of the common language.

I listened to the Bruno and Brandon Williams UTD podcasts today.
Some interesting comments from Brandon about how and why some come through the academy and some fall by the wayside.

Just catching up on the Utd podcast.

The Andy Cole one is great talks very openly about his career and what happened to him.

A very interesting personality

Just catching up on the Utd podcast.

The Andy Cole one is great talks very openly about his career and what happened to him.

A very interesting personality
Haven’t seen this podcast but I got his new autobiography but haven’t had a chance to read yet. I think it will be an interesting read.

Haven’t seen this podcast but I got his new autobiography but haven’t had a chance to read yet. I think it will be an interesting read.

I didn't realise he has a book out he did reference it on the podcast.

It's about 2 hours long and covers his up bringing, early career and Utd career then his illness a very interesting guy.

I'd read the book before you listen to the podcast though probably be a better insight into him than a one off interview.

Have to say I have never considered Cole to be anything remotely close to an interesting personality. Always came across as a bit of a miserable bugger in his playing days.

Have to say I have never considered Cole to be anything remotely close to an interesting personality. Always came across as a bit of a miserable bugger in his playing days.

Oh he's got a very hard personality and it comes across that's what makes it interesting it's very similar to Roy Keane if you cross him you are dead to him and boy does he hold a grudge but he's fiercly loyal to those close to him.

His illness definitely changed him and hearing about his stubborness (something as men I think we all have built into us) and how he had to overcome that to get healthy again is interesting.

For a man with his record he is not discussed anywhere near enough as one of the greats of the game probably because of Glenn Hoddle making a stupid comment about him missing chances.

The official Man Utd Podcast has started up again with some big guests and one absolutely massive one.

Chicharito
Sir Alex
Ji Sung Park

Have only listened to the Chicharito one so far comes across as a great guy.

I heard Park wants fans to stop singing his song, as it's offensive

I heard Park wants fans to stop singing his song, as it's offensive

Yeah can't really blame him obviously feels more comfortable speaking out now than he did 15 years ago I think he understands the song isn't aimed at insulting Koreans more our rivals over in Liverpool but the world has changed a lot in 15 years so probably best to retire that one.

Hopefully the fans respect his wishes and move on.

The Fergie one is well worth a listen they do well to avoid the standard cliche questions.

The guys memory is incredible

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back