PIK payback day! What do you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalegute

How will it affect the club in the coming months, years?

How will it be paid?

Will we as a result be able to "buy big"?

Is the reason we haven't sign big players been these loans or SAF?

I dont think it will affect the club financially in a way that has en effect on day to day business, but I think it might give alot of supporters some peace of mind. This has to be a good thing.

How it will be paid should be, as Martin Samuel tries to point out, irrelevant. As long as the club doesn't end up paying. And it's stated that it won't. End of story for me.

I think, for the most part, that SAF has been the reason for us not buying big. He want's to wait out giggs and scholes and believes his squad is good enough. I agree.
What our squad might need is some fresh blood, someone to come in and make a difference. Create more internal competitions for places etc. I think if we win PL this year
it will prove SAF right (for the 100th time) and I will bow to his genious. But if not, I think this might be a contributing factor. I know we added some players but what I mean is
players going straight in and mixing things up. Players like Özil and van der Vaart would have done this. And with this most likely being scholes last season i dont think it would have make a big difference to him. He plays only every other game anyway...

But SAF saying there is no value in the market it probably one of the most ridiculous things I have heard him say. Özil and Van der Vaart is proof enough.

Has anybody heard anything. They were supposed to pay them down on monday? No media coverage as far as I know...

Probably being kept quiet, probably won't hear about it for a while. Took 3-4 years for everyone to find out that they'd bought back 30% of the debt or something, not sure, out of my depth talking about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back