Philipp Lahm?

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumour Mill' started by Stretford End Arising, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stretford End Arising

Stretford End Arising SEA

According to Sunday Express United want to sign Lahm and are prepared to offer Berbatov as part exchange.

2. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Don't believe it, especially after what Fergie said about Berba after the game the other night.

3. KaWolken

KaWolken Well-Known Member

Don't believe it too.

4. Jorgefoo

Jorgefoo Well-Known Member

I like Lahm. But with his arrival, Rafael would have less chances and this could interrupt his evolution.
    His value is another problem. He's highly rated by bayern, and i don't think they'll ask a "fair price". And i don't think we need more defenders.

5. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

All players make mistakes even Giggs, Neville, Scholes, Edwin, Rio etc. still make mistakes, they just get picked on more because they're young, must stick by these youngsters. Rafael is class already and can still get better, remember that prior to getting sent off against Bayern, he kept Rubbery at bay. In my opinion he could become one of the best modern day right backs and if people say Fabio is better he could become better than Evra, I feel Fabio is being held back by Evra being ever present, would a loan for Fabio make sense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.