Pets

Mr C

We're picking up a rescue dog today, 1 year old, we have 4 cats so could be an interesting few weeks.

We also have another dog, and a Guinea Pig, and two fish.

We did find a cat caught in a hunters trap a few years ago. He had to have his leg amputated, he was such a lovely cat. Then he got run over, we have about 2 cars a week pass us. Poor little thing.

I want to get a goat too.

What pets do you all have.

Boring thread I know.

I've got a dog had him for 2 years from a puppy our first dog but ever since we got him the Mrs has wanted to get another one.

Been toying with the idea of a few tropical fish but not sure I can be bothered with the hassle of maintaining the tank.

I think our new dog is because my wife doesn't want to "replace" the old dog when he goes. Although he should have a good few years yet, he's only 7 or 8

This one tugged our heart strings, rescue with a dodgy leg so we thought many people might pass her by.

Do tropical need much maintenance? cleaning the goldfish every two weeks or so does my nut. I thought a filter would sort it but the glass still goes manky.

What dog have you got? our current one is a German Pointer, the new one I think is a mixture

I think our new dog is because my wife doesn't want to "replace" the old dog when he goes. Although he should have a good few years yet, he's only 7 or 8

This one tugged our heart strings, rescue with a dodgy leg so we thought many people might pass her by.

Do tropical need much maintenance? cleaning the goldfish every two weeks or so does my nut. I thought a filter would sort it but the glass still goes manky.

What dog have you got? our current one is a German Pointer, the new one I think is a mixture

We've got a Cockapoo he's sound as anything but the little git isn't motivated by food so he's stubborn as anything.

Yeah with tropical fish you need to regularly monitor the water to keep your levels within ranges otherwise they die and you have to be careful about the type of fish you put together and add in.

sod that then.

Just got the dog, she's been beaten pretty bad, can barely walk. I hope the vet bills won't be too much!

Got a little puddy cat called Mimi. We adopted her last year from the Blue Cross and she’s a little gem.

I have an American Bulldog, 50kg. He jumps at his own shadow poor boy, i keep telling him he is a disgrace to the bulldog name but he doesn't seem too bothered

I have a pond full of fish. Two adult Shubunkins that have now produced about 30+ offspring. Need to farm them out to family and friends as the pond isn't big enough for all of them.

Oh, and a frog.

Don't think we'll be fostering again :)

She's had her back op, and seems to be recovering ok, which is great news. Our idea was to keep her, on the plus side she gets on with our dog and all our cats.

On the flip side, eaten my daughters brand new trainers (expensive ones at that) eaten their school photographs, ate my flip flops, ate through my ethernet cable contantly digging holes in the lawn, scratched a door to bits. Don't want someone else to adopt her really, but I don't think we're a good match.

Shovel round the back of the head often teaches them quick haha.

Good grief, my boy liked flip flops too when he was a bit younger but other than that he's been pretty easy, other than literally knocking you flying when someone knocks the door and he catches you not expecting him. Possibly some extensive training and lots of attention will speed up the behaviour process.

Shovel round the back of the head often teaches them quick haha.

Good grief, my boy liked flip flops too when he was a bit younger but other than that he's been pretty easy, other than literally knocking you flying when someone knocks the door and he catches you not expecting him. Possibly some extensive training and lots of attention will speed up the behaviour process.
Your not wrong! them f*****s that wear flip flops need more than training.

Just off for a 5 hour drive to get a rescue pup

Where is shoot/shot, been quiet for a couple of days

Been cut loose.

To be fair he was permanently banned before and was generously let back on after he found a way but the powers that be have decided to ban again.

Been cut loose.

To be fair he was permanently banned before and was generously let back on after he found a way but the powers that be have decided to ban again.

Will that see @IDFD return?

I can only sure his absence was down to his on going issues with Shoot.

Good luck mate hope the new pup settles we’ll be a few sleepless nights coming your way.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back