Peresic again?

Red Warrior

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He plays lw. How will he fit in with Sanchez and Martial?

I hope Jose has his head screwed on and has decided to play Sanchez on the right

I am inclined to believe this is pure speculation driven by Perisic's performance at the World Cup.

Have to admit every time I’ve watched him in the last 12 months I’ve thought he’s a guy that Mourinho would love but he plays on the left like all our other attackers the only difference is he doesn’t mind going outside on his left foot.

Made sense last summer not sure it makes sense again this year as his price will be through the roof now signed a new deal last summer and just had a great World Cup.

I don't think so, United are going to go all in on Bale and as the window closes he'll sign a new deal at Madrid and we'll have no one.

I don't think so, United are going to go all in on Bale and as the window closes he'll sign a new deal at Madrid and we'll have no one.

If Bale does say no then this boy isn't a bad alternative similar style of player and having watched him a bit more over the last 12 months I'm a bit gutted we didn't just get it done last season as I think he'd have fitted us perfectly but now we have Sanchez he'd be another guy who should be playing left side who'd be forced to play on the right.

I'll tell you what... I know it was just a handful of games and it's dangerous to judge a player from that... But what I saw at the WC, yes please let's make it happen.

I'll tell you what... I know it was just a handful of games and it's dangerous to judge a player from that... But what I saw at the WC, yes please let's make it happen.

Salvatore Schillaci should answer that

He plays like that for Inter as well I saw him a few times last season and I'll be honest I've been impressed every time I've seen him play reminds me a bit of peak Valencia as a wide man but he's much better technically. He's like a terminator he just keeps coming and coming must be a nightmare for full backs.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but should've just paid the extra £5m Inter wanted to get that deal done last summer this summer he'll be twice as much.

He's more like the bad guy from Terminator 2 than the original Terminator plus he kind of looks like Butthead from Beavis & Butthead... I've clearly thought about Perisic a lot over the last few weeks.

I feel like his competitiveness and never say die work rare would fit perfectly in the EPL and especially in Jose's system.

I would be disapointed if we spent that money on 29 year old average player. The Rebic rumour worries me even, he looked under average at the WC.

A lot of these players we are linked with are 29. It just stinks of short term-ism and Jose thinking that it wont be his problem sooner or later as he'll be gone

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back