Premier League: Leicester City 2-1 Manchester City - 26th December 2018

Played 19
Won 14
Drawn 2
Lost 3
Points 44
Goals For 51
Goals Against 15

Think it’s 9 games without a clean sheet now.

Have they blown it?

Defence looking shaky and no cover for Fernandinho or Mandy is a problem.

Last season they didn’t miss Mendy but they didn’t have to many other injuries to the core team this year they have and I think it shows you can be without 1 maybe 2 starters and be ok but City have had spells without 4 or 5 of that starting XI.

Liverpool so far haven’t really had any issues to key players.

Premier League: Manchester City 6-0 Chelsea - 10th February 2019

Played 27
Won 21
Drawn 2
Lost 4
Points 65
Goals For 74
Goals Against 20

Think yesterday took them up to 120 goals this season which is scary stuff they look like they're back to business now which is a scary prospect.

Don't watch them every week it's to painful but that Bernardo Silva is an absolute baller for me he's a nailed on starter every week he's an incredible player to watch.

They're in to the final. The Quad is still very much achievable. I think they'll do the domestic treble and it's a case of hoping someone stops them in Europe. Liverpool perhaps being the best hope?

It's a shame Wolves threw it away as I fancy them to do City more than I do Watford. (Cracker of a game though)

Was at Wembley yesterday for the game it was a cracker but I think Wolves bottled it a bit and threw it away but Delofeu was an absolute game changer when he came on just a shame there's no consistency in his game.

As for City I think the next few weeks will be key can they surely can't win 3 out of 3 vs Spurs I see that as being the bit where they slip I think the slip might come in Europe but over 2 legs it might not matter.

It really is on I'm at the point where I'd rather Liverpool win the league can City do the quadruple because the league win can be undone easily if they do the quadruple they'll be rubbing it in our noses for ever as it can never be beaten.

Oh if City win it all then those fans will be insufferable. I don’t think actually think they will but you never know. They should dispose of Watford in the FA Cup but I have a feeling for Spurs in the CL.

Would be nice if they bombed in everything and just had the League Cup to show for it! I would be happy to take Liverpool winning the league for that!

I feel like a City fan right now... I'm nervous watching them cling on against Spurs and hoping they do.

I feel like a City fan right now... I'm nervous watching them cling on against Spurs and hoping they do.

That is exactly how feel! I can’t believe how stressed and nervous I was during the match. Probably more than a City fan.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back