Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the opposite. I think Mourinho has all but confirmed the deal.

I would say it's probably going to happen but i have seen them screw enough things up over the years to be wary.

I'm not sure how people still have doubts about whether this will happen. I've been confident for a long time but it's been a "when not if" for a couple of weeks now really.

Pogba won't be ready to start until September though I suspect.

I'm unsure because he himself apparently told a fan that he was staying? And that last week his agent tweeted to say that a deal wasn't close and it was the media basically making it up...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pogba-Manchester United, Juventus authorizes medical: the latest - GianlucaDiMarzio.com - Il vostro sito di calciomercato.

Paul Pogba is set to join Manchester United. The French midfielder is one step closer to joining Mourinho's squad after Juventus authorized him to take a medical with the English club. With his vacation in the United States now over, Paul Pogba is set to start next chapter of his career at Manchester United.

My issue again here though... How many times have we read it's closer? He's taken another step to joining us? It's starting to get a bit old now to be honest.

Rich calm down mate. It's gonna happen. It's a world record deal. Lots of I's to be dotted and lots of T's to be crossed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back