Paul Pogba | Match Discussion thread 2020/21

jsp

Premier League: Brighton and Hove Albion 2-3 Manchester United - 26th September 2020

Poor again looks very sluggish we don’t know how serious the Covid he had was but looks miles off fitness wise and his play is also poor.

I’d play him mid week in the league cup game.

Sideshow Bob

Carabao Cup: Brighton & Hove Albion 0-3 Manchester United - 30th September 2020

IDFD

What I like about that most though is the passion. The players are all delighted for him and the goal.

jsp

I agree, that shot was going well wide. What was Maupay doing kneeling behind the wall, just taking a break? Also just realized that little Juan Mata is taller than Fred.

He's there to stop the shot under the wall meaning the wall can jump quite a few clubs do it now.

It's an own goal but who cares.

Red Warrior

I read some clown journo saying Pogba calculated the player would jump and aimed for his back to get the ricochet and fool the keeper. I had to read it again to make sure I was seeing it right. I'm thinking of throwing my smartphone in the canal so I don't have to subject myself to this lunacy anymore.

jsp

I mean if he can do that with such accuracy why not just aim at the top corner in the first place?

Whoever wrote that he did that on purpose is an absolute moron.

He got a lucky deflection it happens end of.

Shoot

I read some clown journo saying Pogba calculated the player would jump and aimed for his back to get the ricochet and fool the keeper. I had to read it again to make sure I was seeing it right. I'm thinking of throwing my smartphone in the canal so I don't have to subject myself to this lunacy anymore.
He did, it was obvious.

jsp

Man Utd 1- 6 Spurs

Absolute pathetic performance everything that is bad about him over playing on the ball and not fighting when he loses it.

Should be dropped for the next game

Cosmic Slop

Repeat: should have sold him when we had the chance and used those funds for the rebuild. He’s capable of the sublime pass and dazzling individual brilliance but he seems like he is the wrong fit for the style we are trying to play. Leaving him on as we went down to 10 was madness.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now