Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Champions League 0

Previous Seasons
Paul Pogba | Match Discussion 2017/18
Paul Pogba | Match Discussion thread 2016/17

jsp

Lovely penalty and a good all round performance MOTM for me just bossed it in there and created some nice attacks with his passing.

Didn’t look or sound happy post game think the issue with Jose is still there and if he gets the chance to move he will go.

The club would not allow it. Mourinho will go before either him or Martial.

A superb performance and to give 83 minutes out of him after 3-4 days of training is unreal.

jsp

Drama out of a crisis etc etc. He's here to stay.
Certainly feel that’s the club stance but if a stupid offer came say £150m from Barca then I think they’d think about it and I re kin Mourinho wants him gone no matter how important he is to us on the pitch. I don’t think it happens by the way as no club has the money to make it happen this summer the only one flush with cash is Madrid. There’s rumours of them cashing in on Modric to Inter they could use that money to bring in Pogba but there’s been no interest at all.

Bit like Coutinho last season wouldn’t rule out a deal in January because it feels like this one is broken beyond repair and Pogba knows Jose isn’t going anywhere so he wants out.

Just hope if he stays past the end of the window he gets his head down and focuses on his football make the best of a bad situation rather than sulk. If he plays like he did Friday we will be fine.