Our Midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannoodi87

We currently have 2 crocked ones (Hargo and Ando), 2 aging ones (Giggsy and Scholesy), Carrick have been far far from good form last season, Park who Im not a huge fan of to be honest,Fletch who has been amazing and Nani and Valenica our senior wingers and then we have the youngsters Obertan, Gibson and Cleverly.

Its not such a promising list do you think?

Aside from Fletch, Nani and Valencia I think we are really short in this department.

Sure Giggs and Scholes can still play at the highest level but how many games will that be?

And I dont see our young midfielders will play much this season if not loaned out.

Carrick and Park arent exactly Xavi and Iniesta,

Anderson wont come back untill late in the first half of the season then he will not be match fit to make a difference and Hargo, Well thats a whole other argument.

Who do we get to fix this problem? A lot of rumors about Ozil but is he really going to make a difference?

What do you guys think?

Carrick will come good this season. Park is workaholic, brilliant on the counter too. Gibson ended last season very well.

i honestly think we need to buy a player here...but at the same time, we have layers like Corry Evans, Eikrem, James, etc coming along also.

Park is the most underrated player i have ever seen, people call him a paper chaser but he's scored very important goals for us last season and put up great performances for us when we needed him..so very unjust to ignore Ji so quickly.

we might see Cleverley start against Chelsea, but he'll come on as a sub for sure now...Fletcher, Gibson to start i think..

Gutted for Carrick. Not been getting much luck lately. Big opportunities for Gibbo and Clevs.

Yes I just abbreviated their names.

Anderson is back earlier than i expected...might make the squad then...anyone think Corry Evans will get a first team chance?

Probably in the League Cup, he U21 though so could feature off the bench a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back