Nuno Espírito Santo at Wolves 2020/21

SuperRash

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wolves not even hiding the fact they are basically a Portuguese team now. :p

Signed Semedo from Barcelona. £37m

Anyone want to guess where he’s from?

So Wolves can splash the cash but United can't? Honestly the structure within United is a joke.

United net spend this summer. £35m.

Wolves net spend this summer £1m. You’ve got to account for the fact they’ve sold £70m pounds worth a talent. If we could get players off the books it would go back in to the team too.

No one said it’s okay but when we’ve spent 35 times more than them we can’t really moan they’re splashing the cash and we aren’t.

Rich, have you not noticed the window is still OPEN! Plenty of time yet.

Would you be happier if we'd sold 3 of our best players and bought 3 different ones in, just so there is some activity?

Rich, have you not noticed the window is still OPEN! Plenty of time yet.

Would you be happier if we'd sold 3 of our best players and bought 3 different ones in, just so there is some activity?
Everyone else is doing business and yet United aren't. How can that be excused? Honestly the excuses United fans come up with is funny.

We all know Utd are bad at doing transfers quickly but you are the only one panicking about it all. And out of everyone here it should bother you the least!

I think you need to really have a look how the club has been run by the Glazers over the years and give yourself a wake up call.

That is a lot of money for a player Barca were desperate to shift out stinks of a favour being done to be honest.

Wolves have big backing and they have the most powerful agent in football doing the deals but this summer there's alarm bells to me on that spending.

They've weakened their team at right wing back by selling Doherty and replaced him with a guy who's not as good for double the money.

They obviously trust Mendes judgement but to me that deal smells a bit off.

We all know Utd are bad at doing transfers quickly but you are the only one panicking about it all. And out of everyone here it should bother you the least!
Because the transfer window is the only time United can actually excite me.

2-0 West Ham. So far everyone dropping points bar us this weekend.

Jezzo, I got West Ham to win 3-0
Can cash out now for £87, but na. I will stick it out.

Do we think Wolves might have burned out?

They’ve lost Doherty and Jota this summer.

4-0. A few shocking results today. Who’d have though Tottenham, City and Wolves drop points today

Slowly starting to pick up some pace but a massive set back yesterday.

That clash of heads was one of the most sickening sounds I've ever heard at a football match Jimenez ends up with a fractured skull and how the doctors allowed Luiz to carry on I'll never know.

Jimenez is in hospital but we saw a few years ago players don't always come back from this in the case of Ryan Mason hopefully he makes a full recovery and is able to resume his career safely in the future.

With Jiminez out for a while and Jota gone you'd have to think they'll be less of a force now this year.

Yeah Neto and Podence seem like tidy players but big pressure on this young kid from Porto now. Jimenez was huge for them though one of the best strikers in the league so he'd be a miss for anyone.

I didn't really see them pushing top 4 this season which is the next step for them but expect them to be top half and a hard opponent for the top boys.

Looks a horrible injury to Patricio here. Skysports aren't reshowing it

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back