Nuno Espírito Santo at Wolves 2020/21

IDFD

Signed Semedo from Barcelona. £37m

Anyone want to guess where he’s from?

RichH2016

So Wolves can splash the cash but United can't? Honestly the structure within United is a joke.

IDFD

United net spend this summer. £35m.

Wolves net spend this summer £1m. You’ve got to account for the fact they’ve sold £70m pounds worth a talent. If we could get players off the books it would go back in to the team too.

IDFD

No one said it’s okay but when we’ve spent 35 times more than them we can’t really moan they’re splashing the cash and we aren’t.

Red Warrior

Rich, have you not noticed the window is still OPEN! Plenty of time yet.

Would you be happier if we'd sold 3 of our best players and bought 3 different ones in, just so there is some activity?

RichH2016

Rich, have you not noticed the window is still OPEN! Plenty of time yet.

Would you be happier if we'd sold 3 of our best players and bought 3 different ones in, just so there is some activity?
Everyone else is doing business and yet United aren't. How can that be excused? Honestly the excuses United fans come up with is funny.

Red Warrior

We all know Utd are bad at doing transfers quickly but you are the only one panicking about it all. And out of everyone here it should bother you the least!

I think you need to really have a look how the club has been run by the Glazers over the years and give yourself a wake up call.

jsp

That is a lot of money for a player Barca were desperate to shift out stinks of a favour being done to be honest.

Wolves have big backing and they have the most powerful agent in football doing the deals but this summer there's alarm bells to me on that spending.

They've weakened their team at right wing back by selling Doherty and replaced him with a guy who's not as good for double the money.

They obviously trust Mendes judgement but to me that deal smells a bit off.

RichH2016

We all know Utd are bad at doing transfers quickly but you are the only one panicking about it all. And out of everyone here it should bother you the least!
Because the transfer window is the only time United can actually excite me.

IDFD

2-0 West Ham. So far everyone dropping points bar us this weekend.

Shoot

Jezzo, I got West Ham to win 3-0
Can cash out now for £87, but na. I will stick it out.

jsp

Do we think Wolves might have burned out?

They’ve lost Doherty and Jota this summer.

IDFD

4-0. A few shocking results today. Who’d have though Tottenham, City and Wolves drop points today

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now