NFL 2020

IDFD

So we've had a lot of news so far this week. I'll quickly rundown the big moves that I can remember after catching up on my podcast during a WFH days today.

NFL Draft - Suspended. Wont happen in April.

Brady - Announced he's leaving Patriots. Expected to land in Tampa
Bridgewater - Joins Panthers. Cam Newton is allowed to leave.
Foles - Joins Bears for a 4th round pick.
Philip Rivers - Joins Colts.
DeAndre Hopkins - Leaves texans and joins Cardinals for a 2nd and a 2021 4th round pick. David Johnson goes the other way.
Diggs - Leaves the vikings and joins Buffalo Bills. 1st, 5th, 6th, and 2021 4th.
Jimmy Graham - Leaves Green Bay. Joins Buffalo
Austin Hooper - Leaves Falcons. Joins Cleveland.
Randall Cobb - Leaves Cowboys. Joins Texans
Mariota - Joins Raiders

I like the Rivers move to the Colts. DeAndre Hopkins being let go by the texans is surprising he's a top WR in the league and they've harmed their team. Bills massively overpaid for Diggs. I really like the Austin Hooper trade from Cleveland i'd love to see it all come together for them they've got such a good offensive core their in Chubb, Hunt, OBJ, Landry, Njoku and now Hooper.

jsp

Can't believe Brady has joined the Bucs.

Don't they suck?

IDFD

Defensively they're fairly sound and a decent side.

At WR Brady is getting a massive upgrade. Mike Evans is one of the best is the league. Godwin is better than anything Brady had to throw at last year. And rumours are they're also in for Antonio Brown. Then at TE he's got OJ Howard and Cameron Brate who are both good reliable receivers too. 5 good options to throw at and a good offensive line should allow him to have some fun.

Their weakest link was their QB. Their running game lacks any spark too. Last year Winston threw 30 interceptions. The highest in the league since 1988. Second was on 21. The lowest was 4. 22 teams threw less than 15. He was a comedy act at times.

jsp

You are dealing with someone who knows F all about NLF so what you're saying is they kind of suck but Brady should be able to make them a quite a bit better as he can get more out of what is already there.

IDFD

We’ll see if last years regression was Father Time catching up with him or just the fact he had no weapons to throw at.

He’s not the quarterback he once was but with the weapons at his disposal and being the best game manager in the business there is a chance of a post-season visit to the playoffs. Something that hasn’t happened in 30 years. Id expect him to be able to put up top 12 QB numbers next year.

RichH2016

DeAndre Hopkins being let go by the texans is surprising he's a top WR in the league and they've harmed their team. Bills massively overpaid for Diggs
I just can't get over that Hopkins trade. Especially when you look at what Buffalo gave up to get Diggs who isn't as good.

IDFD

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa - Remember the name.

The Dolphins attempt to draft their franchise QB with the 5th pick of this years draft.

IDFD

Drunk last night I decided to rewatch this.

Super Bowl 51. 2017 Falcons vs Patriots. One of my favourite games. A great watch for anyone that wants to relive it or watch a great game and see why people love the sport.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now