NFL 2019/20

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Such a shame. Such a talented player that's never been able to fulfill his potential due to injury. And now finally they've got a talented team and he's decided to check out.

Wouldn't surprise me if he comes back one day.

Gutted about this. One of my favourite players and never really got to see his peak and what he could have been.

It’s going to be a horribly long season for us Dolphins fans. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we go 0-16. #TankingForTua

Brown joining Patriots without playing a game for the raiders puts them in a dominant position if he doesn’t get suspended.

Brees misses 6 weeks. Opens up that division.

Been a really exciting start to the season. Well except those pesky Pats who once again look like the best team in the NFL.

After the way we lost yesterday to Washington I think the ‘fins will go 0-16 this season. Yesterday was out only shot at a win. #TankForTua

49ers look some side and the Rams just look lost without Gurley

What the hell happened in the Jets vs Cowboys game. Didn’t see that result coming!

Chiefs vs Houston was a good game. Both sit at 4-2 whilst the Pat’s march on. Number 1 seed incoming again even after the controversy with Brown. Off the field issues don’t seem to effect this side!

After the way we lost yesterday to Washington I think the ‘fins will go 0-16 this season. Yesterday was out only shot at a win. #TankForTua
Tank for Tua but within the next couple of years there are better prospects coming in to the draft. Plus that was a wasted pick on Rosen if there's no plan to develop him.

At least we traded back to pick up a 2020 second round pick before giving up our then inherited later second round pick last year. So basically on a free. Agreed it was bizarre though.

And it will never hurt to have a decent back up that you aren’t spending much on.

I also think they wanted to look at Rosen in the flesh before deciding what to do. If he’d really impressed then there would be no need to go for a QB this year and we’re in such dire need of something to click that it was worth going down that route.

Also we have 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks and 2 third round picks and over £100m in cap space next year. So hopefully things will be on the up.

Also we have 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks and 2 third round picks and over £100m in cap space next year. So hopefully things will be on the up.
That's why your ranking right... To go and get as many good players in the draft and FA as you can. Risky strategy but if it pays off there could be a rapid improvement.

Yeah but it means trusting our front office staff to get the draft and trades correct and history tells us that isn’t likely!

But for the first time in a decade of watching at least they’re trying something different.

Yeah but it means trusting our front office staff to get the draft and trades correct and history tells us that isn’t likely!

But for the first time in a decade of watching at least they’re trying something different.
And this is the great thing with the NFL... Every team gets an opportunity to improve and gets a chance at elite talent.

Tickets on Viagogo and Stubhub for this weeks and next weeks games from £10 if anyone interested.

Nice mate. Enjoy. I’ve got a massive Saturday planned or I would. (Rugby in pub, Watch United In pub, Going to Local Non league team, watch Chelsea in pub then off to the local fireworks gonna be messy)

As it stands Dolphins 0-7. Bengals 0-8. We have eachother in week 17.

The Dolphins have won a game. 1-7 now and currently now in line for the #4 pick in the draft behind Bengals Washington Jets

Ordinarily you’d have to think it was stupid. The playing team don’t want to lose though. There’s nothing in it for the GM going 0-16 to get replaced. There’s nothing in Fitzpatrick going 0-16 so Dolphins get a top of the class QB to replace him.

For the on field team this season is an auditioning process for the other 31 teams and trying to ensure they stay in the NFL.

This weekend the Jets play Washington. So that’s one team that will move on to two.

Dolphins play Cinci last game of the season. We’re still in the hunt for a top 2 pick. Long way to go yet.

Now or the end of the season?

Now I think they’re doing the correct thing. Free up all the salary cap we can and get as many draft picks as possible. We’ve got 5 picks in the first 2 rounds of the 2020 draft and over £100m of free space. But that relies on assurances from above that you aren’t going to be fired.

Also I feel that he’s got to do the right thing and stick with our coaches. He’s got to acknowledge that he’s taken every bit of talent off of this side and left the coach in a position where winning is almost impossible. You can’t tear a team apart and then blame the coach for not winning. So at least give him the chance he deserves after the position you’ve put him in. Everyone has to be on the same page when you’re trying this.

And if we really want the number 1 pick and and to go for Tua and we’re second not third. You offer the Bengals the latest second round pick to move back one position. That would be a very bold statement move though.

At the end of the season. Do you take Tua?

I don’t want much college football but I listen to

- Pick 6
- Fantasy Football Today
- Fantasy Pros
- Inside The Hustle

They all say that Tua is the star of the class and the guy to pick up. I’d love us to have a star at the centre that we can rely on.

They all say that Tua is the star of the class and the guy to pick up. I’d love us to have a star at the centre that we can rely on.
I think, and this is just my take, he's the pick of this class but he's massively helped by who he plays college ball for. And I think there's a couple of guys coming through in following years that will be much better players in the NFL. Just my take though.

Yeah I did hear similar in that we may be better off waiting til 2021 to try and draft the franchise QB. But that does mean another year of this!

Yeah I did hear similar in that we may be better off waiting til 2021 to try and draft the franchise QB. But that does mean another year of this!
Long term view my friend... Get another play maker or defensive beast this year then go get Justin Fields.

We won again last night to move to 2-7. Tanking firmly out of the window.

Patriots gone. Brady’s last throw ever possibly a pick six. A sad way for it all to end. 4-5 to end the season.

I think Brady does another year but I don't think it'll be pretty for him. He wasn't helped by the NE offense but he's regressed for sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Belichick takes it out of Brady’s hands. He’s known for being savage. Apparently Brady is looking for $40m next season and that’s not going to happen at NE.

I made a lot of money on Titans last week. 7/4 was a great price for them and couldn’t see New England winning. Game was a lot closer than I expected it to be. After their 10-0 start though NE collapsed and Brady looks done.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back