NFL 2016/17

Sideshow Bob

Rich, have you been to a game during on holiday? How will Philadelphia fare this season?

Rich, have you been to a game during on holiday? How will Philadelphia fare this season?

No not been to a game this year which is a shame... But did sit in a sports bar on the opening Sunday with my Eagles in the big screen Bang in front of me and then every other game around me. It was like a dream.

Think it'll be an up and down year for us to be honest. We have this exciting new rookie QB who will have good and bad weeks. In his first game he was superb but there will be bad weeks ahead!

But it's going to be a great season in the NFL because there's so many good teams and it's so unpredictable! On the first Sunday there were a few shoot outs, a few tight games and not many blow outs!

Just seems that every year the NFL gets better and better.

You going to follow this year Sideshow? You got a team?

Unfortunately our HC shot us in the foot and we lost to Dallas in Dallas. Should have won though. So that puts us at 4-3 with a huge division game in New York this weekend...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This kid is insane! He's got 12 TDs in his rookie year with an average yards per TD of over 40!!! He's going to be some player because not only is he so quick but he's also elusive, changes direction so quickly and is patient which you don't see very often from a young player.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back