NFL 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichH2016

Anyone here an NFL fan?

I'm a huge huge American football fan. NFL or college I really don't care I just love it all.

In fact over the past couple of years I think my love for the NFL has surpassed my love for football. The constant play acting, diving and surrounding the refs really has got to me and other than United I watch very little other football.

My team are the Philadelphia eagles!

First team I watched when I started to get in to it back in 2010. At the time they were the dream team but didn't play like it.

Not a good year mate. Finished 7-9, sacked their coach and the whole franchise looks set for a bleak few years having shown a bit of promise.

You got a team?

@Sideshow Bob haha you bet I am!!!

This game could be over here though. What a performance by the panthers! I fancied them to win but by maybe 4-6 points and it would be tight. I didn't see this coming.

For me panthers are favs for the bowl with Cards the second best team...

Umm... Complacency... :)!

The problem today has been Seattle are a very physical team. They overpower teams and grind them down. But they look rather weary whilst the Panthers look fresh.

Lynch coming off a pretty bad stomach injury and surgery looks like he's struggling but by bringing him back in they've changed the dynamic of their offense.

I'll be honest I'm struggling to work out what kind of game plan will beat the Panthers. Probably a team unfortunately like the Pats who air it out a lot. Panthers stuff the run, thus forcing their opponents to throw the ball more and then get interceptions... But a team who are used to airing it out like the Pats (see how many times they ran yesterday and it was very few) may be able to cope with that.

But I'd definitely hope the Panthers would beat the Pats. I'm bored of those cheating gits.

Just seen the Seattle-Carolina score. Seems like it was a good game. What happened in the second half?

Carolina took their foot off the gas and then lost all momentum. Settle are a funny team because on offense they can look so bad for so long but then suddenly it clicks.

Was a good game but thankfully Carolina held on! Given I had a bet on them at -6.5! Close call. Far far too close!

AFC Championship
Sunday, 24th January 2016
Denver Broncos v New England Patriots, 20:05

NFC Championship
Sunday, 24th January 2016
Carolina Panthers v Arizona Cardinals, 23:40

Huge games tonight... And as a result the day off tomorrow! Love it!!!

Going for Panthers and Pats to progress but the Panthers game will be tight. Could even go to OT. But you'd definitely want Cam over Carson at QB.

I always regret not watching any matches or highlights and before I know it, it's coming to an end.

That's the only problem for me with the NFL... The season isn't long enough.

Really good close game earlier that went to the wire. Was a very happy man though that the pats didn't win... Again.

Sadly Broncos will be lambs to the slaughter in the Superbowl though.

For those interested... The NFL draft is this coming Thursday. That's really the first big point ahead of the season in September so if anyone wants to get in to it then it's a good time to start.

I love how they do the draft in the NFL and wish football could do something similar but I know that's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back