vs.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Barclays Premier League
St. James' Park
19:45 GMT

Schweinsteiger is out injured.

Van Gaal on facing Newcastle:

“We have won two times in a row and maybe it shall give us a boost. You never know. But now we are playing away, it's also different and Newcastle United is playing very well I think. Ok, I see their game against Arsenal and they played very well. But they didn't win and that's the most important thing in football. I don't hope that they win against us. We have to beat them.”

and Newcastle United is playing very well

Oh dear, if that is what he consuders VERY well and the level to achieve we are in serious trouble. Either it is down to his bad language skills or this guy is completely deluded.

Hopefully we do not have to see players out of position again. Except Blind maybe as agianst bottom teams a good passer in the back-four can be a useful.

DE GEA
DARMIAN SMALLING BLIND BO-JACK
CARRICK SCHNEIDERLIN
LINGARD ROONEY MEMPHIS
MARTIAL​

I had in mind he is not available or rested. Didn't Louis say something? Could play ahead of Lingard

To be fair although I am not sure lingard is going to ultimately be good enough we probably have more chance of a goal from him. Pretty important in a team that hardly scores

I think Young deserves to start after his performance against Swansea, instead of Lingard or Borthwick-Jackson in red's team.

Young was excellent against Swansea. Would start him over Bothwick-Jackson.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back