New striker hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds like Ighalo’s agent is calling every club in Europe trying to find him a new home.

Bloody hell sounds like the Ighalo chat might be serious 6 month loan deal.

Apparently we asked for king on loan they said no had to be permanent deal we offer 20m they said 50m and Utd walked. In what world are a relegated threatened side giving you a starting players who’s one of their better goal scorers on loan for 6 months? Baffling stuff as usual from our recruitment team.

Bloody hell sounds like the Ighalo chat might be serious 6 month loan deal.

Apparently we asked for king on loan they said no had to be permanent deal we offer 20m they said 50m and Utd walked. In what world are a relegated threatened side giving you a starting players who’s one of their better goal scorers on loan for 6 months? Baffling stuff as usual from our recruitment team.
In today’s market if United came back with 35m counter offer, I think that’s good business. Not that I’m the most intelligent. just look at what people are paying for players.

I wouldn’t say Greenwood is mentally fecked. I’d say this is a Martial replacement not a Greenwood one. If Martial gets injured it isn’t fair to heap the pressure on Greenwood to keep us going. Plus we need someone. An injury to Martial leaves us with James Greenwood Mata/Lingard as the front 3. And we need to take that burden away from Greenwood to be the man.

I wouldn’t say Greenwood is mentally fecked. I’d say this is a Martial replacement not a Greenwood one. If Martial gets injured it isn’t fair to heap the pressure on Greenwood to keep us going. Plus we need someone. An injury to Martial leaves us with James Greenwood Mata/Lingard as the front 3. And we need to take that burden away from Greenwood to be the man.
Only seen him on YouTube. Looks alright, likes to take the ball forward but I would look good on YouTube.

Well least we have a striker coming in. Really rated Ighalo when he was at Watford but then he went off the boil and ended up in China. Just happy to see another striking option on the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back