New Contract for Andreas Pereira

jsp

4 year deal.

He's 23 now it's time to show it and next season he should get a chance with the Europa League games because I personally don't really see it with this guy he's alright but far from the standard we should expect of a Utd centre mid.

Hopefully he kicks on and good luck to him but the 4 year deal to me is just protecting his value as if he doesn't step it up surely he'll be sold next summer.

SuperRash

It’s a meh sort of feeling from me towards Pereira. I’m not disappointed that he’s signed but wouldn’t have been gutted if he hadn’t. Next season is crucial, if he can kick on then he’s got a good chance to establish himself but he does need to show more than he has so far.

The best thing about that article is seeing Tuanzebe sign a new deal. Sounds like we won’t be sending him back on loan so I expect him to be part of the first team squad. If we bring in Maguire or any centre back then we are going to be heavily stocked at CB. Can see a couple maybe going out if we do sign someone.

jsp

I just hope they haven't put him on silly wages meaning that if he doesn't kick on we're stuck with him as he won't move.

If I was him I'd be wanting out he needs to start playing every week as his career has drifted from potential wonderkid to squad player in a Europa league team.